225g/8oz coley or cod fillets, skinned and cubed
85g/3oz smoked cod or haddock fillets, skinned and cubed
170g/6oz cooked peeled prawns
4 prepared croissants
3 tbsp white wine
1 lemon, dash of juice
2 tbsp crème fraîche or double cream
1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
2. Warm the croissants in the oven for 5-7 minutes or as the packet instructions.
3. Pour the wine and lemon juice into a pan. Bring to the boil and add the coley and smoked cod.
4. Poach for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add the prawns and cook for a further 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and stir in the crème fraîche or double cream and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Cut the warmed croissants in half and fill with the seafood mixture and serve.