**Please note the closing date for this competition has now passed**
Country Life has teamed up with Luxaflex® to bring your outdoor space to life this summer.
Create shade in the heat of the summer and warmth on cooler evenings by extending into the garden with a Luxaflex® awning. By adding an awning over your French doors or patio you can enjoy outdoor dining and socialising from the start of spring, right the way through the summer and into autumn.
So why not enter our competition to win your very own stylish Domina Awning with innovative motorisation?
Stylish & Practical
Your own specific style is taken care of as Luxaflex has a huge range of fabrics for your awning – from neutrals to pinks and jacquard to stripes. All of Luxaflex®’s awning fabrics are designed to block glare, reduce heat and provide protection from UV rays. What’s more, there are environmental sensors included which can control your awning – even when you’re not at home. An independent sun sensor automatically activates the awning when the programmed sunlight threshold is reached. The wind sensor monitors conditions around your awning at all times, automatically retracting it in strong winds. It really couldn’t be simpler.
Four Benefits to Luxaflex® Awnings
- They’re UV resistant – keeping you cool in warm weather and reducing the amount of heat in internal rooms.
- They preserve heat after the sun goes down — perfect for long summer evenings outside.
- They won’t just shield you and your guests from the elements — they also protect your furniture.
- They help create privacy.
Your chance to win a Luxaflex awning worth up to £3,500*
Luxaflex® is offering an opportunity to win an awning that will transform your outside space.
Simply answer the following question:
Terms and conditions
(*Luxaflex® Domina model awning, including measurement and fitting to the value of £3,500.)
- The promoter of this competition is Luxaflex UK (“Promoter“), which has its registered offices located at Luxaflex UK, Battersea Road, Stockport SK4 3EQ
- This competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- There will be one winner(s) of this competition. The winner(s) will each win the following prize: Luxaflex®Domina Model Awning including measurement and fitting to the value of £3,500.00 (total value for awning and fitting). This prize is redeemable through Luxaflex® UK. The prize must be used within 12 months of issue date and will only be supplied and fitted in the UK. Subject to suitable site survey
- The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run on http://www.countrylife.co.uk/competitions
- To enter this competition, you must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your contact details as per the instructions on the competition
- This competition will open on Wednesday 26th April 2017 and the closing date is 11.59 AM GMT on Wednesday 24th May 2017.
- You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the competition website specified above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK and will not be returned. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TIUK is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone on or before Friday 2nd June.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TIUK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TIUK and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TIUK and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TIUK and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.