Country Life have teamed up with Royal Windsor Horse Show to giveaway two tickets to the Windsor Enclosure, and a behind-the-scenes tour, on Thursday 11 May.
The competition winners are also able to present a prize to the coloured In-Hand Championship on the Thursday afternoon!
The Windsor Enclosure includes a ringside lawn area where a champagne bar and deli can be found. The Enclosure is located on the East of the arena and the dedicated seating is adjacent to the Royal Enclosure, giving first class views out onto the Castle Arena and providing protection from the elements.
Windsor Enclosure tickets include a reserved seat and access to The Windsor Enclosure for the duration of the day, ensuring you do not miss any of the world class action.
Royal Windsor Horse Show, taking place from 10-14 May 2017, is the only time of year the private grounds of Windsor Castle are open to the public. The Show offers an extensive programme of first class equestrian competition, including the CSI5* Show Jumping, CDI 4* Dressage, the Land Rover International Driving Grand Prix, and displays from the likes of The Musical Ride of The Household Calvary Mounted Regiment and The Musical Drive of the King’s Troop and over 220 shops in the Shopping Village.
The closing date for the competition is 28th April 2017
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Revolution Sports (“Promoter“), which has its registered offices located at 405 Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5047747.
- This competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- There will be one winner of this competition. The winner will win the following prize: 2 tickets for the Royal Windsor Enclosure, admitting entry from 7am until 6pm, with a behind the scenes tour.
- The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run on www.countrylife.co.uk
- To enter this competition, you must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your contact details as per the instructions on the competition
- This competition will open on 10th April 2017 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 14th April 2017.
- You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the competition website specified above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK and will not be returned. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TIUK is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision
- Winner(s) will be notified by email on or before 21st April 2017. Prizes will be dispatched on or before 1st May 2017 by Special Delivery.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TIUK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TIUK and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TIUK and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TIUK and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.