- 6 bedrooms
- electrostatic air filters
- p/v solar for home & pool
Welcome to this exquisite Tuscan estate located in the heart of one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Silicon Valley. Impeccable quality, flawless construction, highly functional floor plan, comfortable living and peaceful spirit are all descriptive words which best describe this beautiful estate property located in the heart of the highly sought after Glen Una Drive of the Platinum Triangle. This is the City of Saratoga at its finest. This custom home was constructed in 2003 by the well-known local estate builder Dave Flick.
This stunning Tuscan-style resort-like estate sits upon a flat 1.41 acre property, fully developed and meticulously maintained with a stunning Venetian glass-tile pool with fountains and jacuzzi spa, vast lawn & garden area and a versatile guest unit/art studio with expansive 500 sf +/- of covered outdoor patio, kitchen and large stone fireplace. Walking paths take one through the beautiful gardens which create a harmonious and peaceful environment. Tremendous privacy provided via video access controlled security gates and many heritage mature trees & landscaping.
The Main home is a spacious 7,885 sf +/- with 5 bedrooms and 4 ½ baths, separate ‘Eagles Nest’ office, billiard room, home theatre and 1200 bottle wine cellar. In addition, there is a 266 sf +/- guest unit/art studio featuring 1 bedroom and 1 full bath, and a 742 sf +/- oversized 3 car garage with high ceilings to accommodate car lifts for additional autos. There is a tremendous amount of on-site parking on the car park and circular drive.
Electronics include a Crestron Smart Home Automation system, multi-zoned energy efficient heat and a/c system including radiant heat and electrostatic air filters, photo voltaic solar panels for the home and solar for the swimming pool, audio music throughout the property, two 5.1 surround sound systems and a Home Theater with 120 inch ‘drop down’ movie screen. Whole-house back-up power generator switching system is in place and wired (generator installation required). Saratoga Schools!
• 8,151 +/- total square feet of living area on the property not including the outdoor living spaces of covered verandas.
• 1.41 +/- square feet of property.
• Total of 6 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms on the property. 5 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms are located in the main home, of which 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths are located on the main level and 1 bedroom and bath are located on the lower level.
• Grand living room, separate formal dining room for 12 guests, great room style kitchen and family room, and a separate downstairs great room with theatre, billiard, exercise room, and wine cellar. Separate and spacious office with 2 fully integrated cherry wood desks, book shelves and cabinetry providing dual work spaces.
• Elegant and inviting outdoor living spaces include both a covered veranda and loggia with ceiling. A wonderful one bedroom and one full bath pool house/art studio is integrated perfectly into the backyard landscaping. In addition, there is an outdoor kitchen/barbeque, a bar to serve your favorite food and libations and a beautiful stone gas fireplace all under roof. A spacious patio dining area under a stunning bougainvillea and wisteria covered Arbor is fabulous for entertaining large groups. Lastly, a conversation area with fire pit is nestled in the gardens.
• Fabulous swimming pool and spa surfaced with Venetian glass tile. Water features in the pool include arching fountains and water spillway. A ‘Baja Shelf’ with umbrella stand allows one to lounge partially submerged in one’s favorite lounge chair. • Spacious lawn and horseshoe area at the back of the yard is ideal for family fun. Majestic old growth oak trees and towering redwoods adorn the property, multiple vegetable plots provide plenty of room to grow your favorites, and lastly a garden of fruit trees. • Automobile storage includes a oversized 3-car garage with 12 ft. ceilings, a large motor court and sweeping semi-circular paver driveway accessed through wrought iron security gates.
• The spectacular kitchen has a large dining nook area, walk-in pantry, breakfast counter, spacious center island as well as a desk area with built-ins. Beautiful Cherrywood cabinetry and custom built-ins with articulated cabinet heights, recessed/flush-mounted panel doors, adjustable shelves & pullouts, and appliance garages. Double thick granite slab counters for designer contrasts with beautiful backsplashes and a water pot filler for convenience Large granite slab center island has hammered pewter sink for food preparation and extensive cabinetry. A Viking Professional gas cooktop with six burners and a custom Millbrook Stone Limestone hood. Spectacular stained glass skylight is complimented by recessed lighting. Two large Thermador convection ovens with digital displays and a separate warming drawer. Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer. One ultra-quiet Fisher & Paykel split shelf dishwasher and an elevated Miele dishwasher for convenience. Brushed nickel finished plumbing fixtures, hand held sprayer, and water dispenser.
• Master Bedroom Suite includes a dramatic barreled ceiling with soaring height. A large stunning walk-in closet with custom cabinetry including custom clothing built-ins with clear wardrobe enclosures. Millbrook Stone limestone fireplace with remote gas starter. The bath has an oversized walk-in steam shower with multiple body sprayers, richly appointed designer plumbing fixtures, a large, relaxing jetted bathtub, and private toilet room with separate bidet. The flooring is heated by radiant floor heating.
• Systems of the home include a Crestron Home Automation which controls the HVAC, audio & visual systems, lighting, pool & jacuzzi, and front gates access with security camera. Central vacuum, radiant heat, and recirculation hot water pumps. Uninterrupted power system (UPS) served by a transfer switch for a whole house generator which is home-run for all electrical panels serving all outlets and lights in entire home. Solar heating panels for heating the pool and spa, and 7.5kw PV system for energy offset.
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need