A cleverly converted listed chapel near Cranborne in Dorset has come to the market through Savills (01722 426 820).
St Aldhelm’s Chapel, which is believed to date from 1838, is found in the heart of the Cranborne Chase area. The property is approached along a quiet tree lined lane in the hamlet of Boveridge, about 1 mile from Cranborne which has a village shop, school and a pub.
St Aldhelm’s Chapel is built of brick with flint bands under a slate roof and is believed to date from 1838. It has been sympathetically converted and extended. It has 3 bedrooms, a triple aspect sitting room and just over half an acre of garden.