1/3 Anzac Parade, Burleigh Heads
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Outdoor Activities
- 2 Car Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Activities
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Storage Area
- Granite Countertops
- Ocean / Beach
- High Tech Cabling
- Other Beach
Property descriptionNestled only moments from golden beaches, iconic eateries and lush parklands, this modern freestanding villa presents as new and epitomises luxe, low maintenance living. Spanning a staggering 338sqm across two levels, you're spoilt with all the space of a house, yet with the convenience of a lock and leave, easy-care lifestyle in a sought-after setting. Light-filled and effortlessly inviting, a stylish kitchen takes centre stage downstairs, offering easy connectivity to the alfresco area and adjoining a north-east facing living and dining zone. Whether prepping for parties or watching kids play, this floorplan makes it happen with ease, with slider doors and a servery window accommodating seamless alfresco entertaining. Dine outdoors while enjoying ocean breezes under the covered, private patio, or cool off with a dip in the pool, offering Ozone swim purifier and a cascading waterfall.
Upstairs surprises you with a second living area, four generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. Retreat to the sophisticated master suite with a walk-in robe, ensuite with dual vanities and balcony access to restore your senses, where a contemporary family bathroom conveniently services rest of the rooms. Downstairs also offers a third on-trend bathroom with a study for those who need to work from home.
Set in one of Burleigh's most sough-after streets, take advantage of the tantalising array of eateries close to home. Tempt your tastebuds at Paddock Bakery or Commune (approx. 4 minutes on foot from your front door) or stroll to iconic James St (approx. 15 minutes away) to indulge in dinner or drinks. There's much to do outdoors too – from a morning beach run, surf or swim, walking the iconic Burleigh headland or cycling to Tallebudgera Creek, you'll benefit from one of the best lifestyles the Gold Coast has to offer.
Experience the space, style and serenity of this sophisticated villa for yourself – arrange an inspection today!
• Modern coastal 4 bed + study, 3 bath villa in a sought-after location, approx. 200m from golden beaches
• Fully detached and boasting 338sqm of contemporary elegance across two levels
• Savour the space of a house with the convenience of a villa plus a lock and leave lifestyle in luxe surrounds
• Stylish kitchen with stone benches, Blum soft-close drawers, walk-in pantry and servery window to an outdoor entertaining area
• Light, bright and open living and dining zone opening onto two alfresco areas
• Sophisticated and spacious master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with dual vanities and balcony access
• Three more spacious upper-level bedrooms, one with its own access to the main, modern family bathroom
• Second living area located upstairs plus a study and third bathroom downstairs
• Covered alfresco area overlooking the pool with Ozone swim purifier and cascading waterfall
• Cosy front courtyard area off living room, internal laundry, double garage
• 4 camera security system with recorder, Crimsafe security screens, intercom
• Tinted windows to bedrooms, study and living area upstairs
• 6.6kW solar system with 370 Canadian solar panels and Fronius inverter
• Fully insulated roof, walls and windows to acoustic standards plus ducted air conditioning
• Short stroll from Paddock Bakery or Commune and approx. 15 min walk to iconic James St.
For more information contact Scott Keatley from Queensland Sotheby's International Realty on 0408 38 330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1/3 Anzac Parade, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need