The James Bond House
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 7 bedrooms
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- New Construction
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Slab Foundation
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Activities
- Fire Alarms
- Range / Oven
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- High Tech Cabling
Property descriptionWelcome to a modern masterpiece dubbed the ‘James Bond House’ which fuses sleek minimalism with a serene, semi-rural sanctuary. Set out on a lush 2.5 acre block and built to a superb standard of craftsmanship, this as-new residence of distinction, with an additional separate two bedroom apartment, wine cellar, indoor and outdoor cinemas and a 16 car garage, sets a new benchmark in luxury living and entertaining.
Boasting a sprawling 1,533m2 footprint, and featuring an abundance of clean lines, light-filled interiors and enviable alfresco areas, there’s simply so much to love. The dramatic, monochromatic kitchen, accented by a waterfall edged natural stone island bench and accompanied by a well-appointed butler’s pantry, is the heart of the home and offers you a choice of casual meals and formal dining, which flows into the expansive living area. Further spoiling you for choice is a state-of-the-art home theatre and an outdoor cinema, ideal for when balmy movie nights beckon.
The main house hosts five bedrooms, including a deluxe, light and bright master suite, dominated by delightful pool and garden vistas and home to a vast walk-in robe and ensuite with a double bay shower and which has been designed to meld effortlessly with the natural surrounds. The remaining bedrooms are all generously proportioned and ensuited, while the separate granny flat – ideal for those who desire peace and privacy – delivers a living space, kitchenette, two bedrooms (one ensuited), balcony and a double carport.
Outdoors, an 11m x 7m pool takes centre stage and is flanked at either end by alfresco areas. The first is fitted with an outdoor kitchen, pizza oven and ample space for gathering with guests or relaxation, with the second covered pavilion ideal for soaking up the serenity of your surrounds. Onsite, you’ll also benefit from a 45m2 wine cellar with kitchenette and tasting facilities, an executive office, home automation system, natural stone tiles and features throughout, gymnasium, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans (including 3 outdoor big ass fans) and parking for up to 16 vehicles in the basement garage.
Situated under 17km from the Brisbane CBD and immersed in a local village teeming with all necessary amenities, you’ll also be close to Chandler’s acclaimed sporting facilities, pretty parklands, excellent schools and childcare centres as well as Moreton Bay College. Arrange your inspection of this unforgettable residence today.
· 6 bed, 7.5 bath and 16 car modern masterpiece with a separate 2 bed, 1 bath, 2 car apartment
· Superbly built, sleek, minimalist design nestled on a lush 2.5 acre parcel of land
· 1,533m2 of impeccable internal and external living and entertaining in the main residence
· Dramatic, monochromatic kitchen with a waterfall edged natural stone island bench and butler’s pantry
· Casual meals area and formal dining zone, which flows into the expansive living area with gas fireplace
· State-of-the-art home theatre and an outdoor cinema, ideal for when balmy movie nights beckon
· Deluxe, light and bright master suite, with a vast walk-in robe and ensuite with a double bay shower
· Remaining bedrooms are all generously proportioned and ensuited
· Separate apartment features a living space, kitchenette, two bedrooms, one bathroom and double carport
· 11m x 7m pool flanked at either end by your choice of alfresco areas
· 45m2 wine cellar with kitchenette and tasting facilities, an executive office and home gym
· Home automation, natural stone tiles and features throughout, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans (including 3 outdoor big ass fans)
· 16km from the Brisbane CBD and immersed in a local village with all necessary amenities
· Close to sporting facilities, parklands, excellent schools, childcare centres as well as Moreton Bay College
558 London Road , Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need