The Nature House, Cartago
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Country Living
- 21-30 Years Old
- Green Living
- 1 Fireplace
- QC Approved Listing
- 55+ Community
Property descriptionThis jewel of nature is Eco-Friendly and is located 2Km south of the center of Paraiso de Cartago, on the way to one of the most renowned tourist centers of Cartago, Orosi.Orosi is full of attractions that attract the attention of nationals and tourists for its Colonial culture, hot springs and restaurants with beautiful views of the valley.
The property has 0.89 acre (3,613m2) of which 7,082 sq ft (658m2) correspond to the living area.
Internal areas of the house:
- Extremely large master bedroom with its own bathroom and walk-in-closet.
- Big kitchen.
- It has two rooms and a beautiful dining room with high ceilings and wooden details.
- It has 3 more rooms which share a continuous interaction with nature and the central courtyard of the house.
- Separate TV room and office for uninterrupted use.
- Soccer field 5, ideal to enjoy with the family.
- Space for tennis court.
- Garage for 4 cars roofing and many more without roofing.
The inspiration of this house was born as a combination of Seville Spain and Guatemala. It maintains a colonial style, which seeks the interaction of nature with family life. Perfect to enjoy sunsets in its large corridors and receive visitors enjoying a garden show.
Paraíso de Cartago, Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need