House For Sale In Avignon,france
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 6 bedrooms
- This charming property
- typical of the region
- is ideally located in a large village at 15 minutes from ...
- 8 ROOMS house
- 300 m2 living space
- 1700 m2 land surface
Property descriptionThis charming property, typical of the region, is ideally located in a large village at 15 minutes from Avignon and 20 minutes from the train station. Built around 1860 with a newer extension, it is located in the heart of a beautiful park of 1700m without any nuisance, completely enclosed by stone walls with Mediterranean vegetation (plane trees, cypresses, olive trees, lavender ...) and a large heated swimming pool (with heat pump) of 12X4m with electric shutters.
This remarkably renovated farmhouse has kept its authenticity, its architectural elements and its period features (fireplaces, exposed beams, stone walls, cement tiled floors).
Facing south, it is very bright and offers a living area of 300m on 3 levels.
GROUND FLOOR opening onto a wonderful terrace and park:
- Entrance with staircase
- Dining room
- Large living room of about 48m with stone fireplace
- Lovely kitchen with a beautiful old stone fireplace
- Fitted scullery
- Laundry / boiler room with shower and toilet
- 1 suite with bathroom (bath and shower)
- Separate toilet and a dressing room
- 1 bedroom
- 1 suite with shower room, separate toilet and cupboards
- 1 suite with bathroom, separate toilet, extended by a children's bedroom
- 1 bedroom with shower room and toilet
Central gas heating (2 boilers) and 2 air-conditioned suites, water softener, insulation, double glazing, automated gate, alarm system.
City and well water (pool and park) with modern filtration system.
ADJOINING OUTBUILDING of about 80m used as garage or shed with mezzanine, convertible into a 7th bedroom and with direct access to the house.
Services and shops nearby.
Very large commercial area at 5 kms.
Highway and Avignon within 15 minutes, TGV train station within 20 minutes
avignon, Provence-alpes-cote-d'azur, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need