House For Sale In Chauvigny,france
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 8 bedrooms
- 18th C. PROPERTY IN PERFECT CONDITION WITH OUTBUILDINGS AND POOL IN CHAUVIGNY
- 11 ROOMS property
- 485 m2 living space
- 2519 m2 land surface
Property descriptionFOR SALE SOLE AGENT
In the heart of an historic village, CHAUVIGNY
25 kms from POITIERS (A.10, railway station : L.G.V line)
Fully restored property consisting of a logis dating late 17th early 18th C. forming the main building of about 350 m as living space, splendid stone staircase, period parquet floors, living room-dining room, small dining room, large kitchen, study, 8 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 5 shower rooms, cellar.
In the park, ancient store house converted into a separate accommodation, and facing the house, another building including a garage, a workshop with attic and shelters, access to the stream by a door with laundrette.
Swimming pool heated by heat pump, of 13 x 4m.
- On ground floor : entrance hall with stone floor of 16.77 m, study with stone floor and fireplace 16.30 m, bedroom I with parquet floor and fireplace of 21.59 m, shower room with tiled floor and WC of 6.85 m, passageway with cupboards (outdoor access and stone staircase leading to first floor) of 7.63 m, double reception room with oak parquet floor with two fireplaces, of 56.01 m, small dining room with stone floor of 10.27 m, equipped and fitted kitchen of 26 m (floor heating) with cupboards and central island, WC and hand washbasin with tiled floor of 1.08 m, passageway with terracotta floor, cellar with stone floor, staircase with stone floor.
- At half level : passageway with oak parquet floor, bedroom II with oak parquet floor 9.49 m with shower room, tiled floor, 2.97 m, WC with hand washbasin, tiled floor, 1.17 m, bedroom III with fireplace 18.47 m and children bedroom 6.69 m with shower room on tiled floor 3.77 m
- On first floor : bedroom IV with parquet floor and fireplace 23.60 m, shower room with WC and tiled floor 6.58 m, bedroom V (actual dressing) with fireplace, parquet floor 18.57 m, landing and passageway with parquet floor and cupboard and access to attic 16.59 m, bathroom with tiled floor 2.97 m, bedroom VI with alcove and cupboard with parquet floor and fireplace 17.40 m, bedroom VII (current dormitory room) with parquet floor 21.99 m, bedroom VIII with parquet floor 13.10 m and shower room with WC 2.63 m
- On second floor : insulated convertible attic.
- On basement : boiling room with gas-fired central heating VIESSMANN of 2011, cellar.
Ancient storehouse converted into accommodation offering :
- On ground floor (floor heating) : living room with terracotta floor 43.03 m, equipped and fitted kitchen (ancient laundry) 20.52 m with terracotta floor, passageway with stone floor 6.37 m, shower room /boiling room 4.13 m, separate WC.
- On first floor : bedroom with parquet floor 51.43 m, dressing room, shower room and separate WC.
Orangerie with cemented floor and mezzanine on part of it 46.55 m
Garage with cemented floor 23.70 m
Laundry with cemented floor 25.69 m
Two pavilions on each part of the entrance courtyard of 8.91 and 9.48 m with terracotta floor
Additive information :
Complete renovation in 2011 (exterior rendering, insulation, electricity, plumbing, sanitaries, heating system...)
Roof with flat and interlocking tiles in perfect condition
Electric gate with videophone
Terrace with stone floor
Swimming pool with salt treatment "CARRE BLEU" of 13x4m with heat pump, wooden pool beach around with pavilion in which is the machinery.
chauvigny, Poitou-charentes, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need