House In Givry, France
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 9 bedrooms
Property descriptionprestigious property dating from 1753
This prestigious property dating from 1753 benefits from the proximity of shops, transport and services and from the proximity of the vineyards favoured by King Henri IV: Givry, "Volnay de la côte chalonnaise".This historic property, the former summer residence of the Bishops of Autun, was carefully renovated and modernised in the early 2000s. Very good general condition, including the roofs. History, calm and well-being characterise this property of 800 square meters of living space set in over 7,100 sqm of land. It consists of a main building on two levels with two inner courtyards, a beautiful chapel, beautiful vaulted cellars, a bread oven, a harbour room and a large wellness area. A suite and eight bedrooms, most with bathrooms, shower and toilets, overlook the park and two flats of approximately 110 square meters and 90 square meters, also on two levels, complete this harmonious ensemble. There are indoor parking spaces, garages and other outbuildings. The grounds include an elegant park with trees (lime tree over 300 years old) and a 6x12 meter swimming pool. The land is enclosed by stone walls. Gas central heating. Air conditioning, double flow ventilation, central vacuum cleaner, automatic watering.Property located in Saône-et-Loire, in South Burgundy, 15 minutes from Chalon-sur-Saône, 30 minutes from Beaune, 1h15 from Lyon and 2h15 from Geneva. Paris is 1 hour 45 minutes away via the TGV station at Le Creusot. VIRTUAL TOUR ON REQUEST.
Givry, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need