Mansion For Sale In Carlucet,france
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- FORMER HUNTING RELAY - PROPERTY OF 200 HECTARES
- 10 ROOMS
- 149 m2 living space
- 2000000 m2 land surface
Property descriptionLOT - NEAR ROCAMADOUR
This former hunting lodge dates back to 1730 and is now an estate in the middle of 200 hectares, 95a, 56ca
This estate includes a few buildings which would allow the creation of several gtes due to its exceptional tourist location near Rocamadour and the Gouffre de Padirac. No nuisance.
It consists of a small hamlet with the following features:
- House of 92.65 m comprising an entrance hall, a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen/dining room with a fireplace, 2 bedrooms, a shower room and a toilet. Convertible attic
- Farmhouse of 56.09 m comprising: a living room with fireplace, a bedroom, a bathroom and a toilet.
- Bread oven of 26.06 m.
- Stone built stables of 40.32 m with clay floor.
- Outside kitchen of 14.45 m adjoining the stables.
- The same building has 43.19 m of convertible attic space.
- Garage of 22.88 m.
- Sheepfold of 222.58 m.
The roofs of all the buildings are in good condition
Natural spring nearby.
Vineyards behind the house, to be put back into shape.
Truffle fields on the estate.
Artificial lake in the woods.
Electricity: everywhere except in the pigeon house.
Installation of a heating system to be planned.
Water in all the buildings.
The land is composed of meadows and coppice woods. Game hunting property, particularly for woodcock, wild boar and roe deer.
There are no tenancies or hunting licences on the property.
carlucet, Midi-pyrenees, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need