Mansion For Sale In St-savin,france
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 7 bedrooms
- 16th and 17th C. RENOVATED HOUSE WITH GROUNDS BORDERED BY A RIVER
- 10 ROOMS
- 510 m2 living space
- 2442 m2 land surface
Property description40 KMS EAST OF POITIERS
Charming renovated manor house of 510 m as living space with outbuildings and beautiful wooded grounds with access to the river. Many authentic elements: monumental fireplaces, spiral stone staircase, oak and chestnut parquet floors, vaulted cellar. 2 living rooms, oratory, fitted and equipped kitchen, 7 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 playroom.
Main living accommodation :
- Ground floor (height under ceiling : 3.17 m) : Living room I with monumental fireplace and vegetable garden 43.59 m, tiled floor, passageway 5.85 m, tiled floor, shower room with a washbasin, tiled floor, 2.14 m, WC with sink (connection for washing machine, general water inlet, softener) of 1.51 m, fitted and equipped kitchen, tiled floor (oven, hotplates, hood, two tops, dishwasher) of 30 m, large living room 72 m, tiled floor, with monumental fireplace, oratory of 9.80 m. Magnificent spiral stone staircase leading to all levels.
- On first floor (height under ceiling : 3.00 m): Landing and hallway on tiled floor and oak parquet floor of 21.82 m, extra bedroom on landing of 19.19 m, oak parquet floor, bedroom I, oak parquet floor, 17.38 m, bedroom II on oak parquet floor of 11.14 m, bathroom with tiled floor and a basin of 14.05 m, WC with washbasin on tiled floor of 2.15 m, bedroom III (workshop) with washbasin on tiled floor, 32 m (height under ceiling : 2.58 m). Second passageway, 22.55 m, tiled floor (height under ceiling : 3.01 m), toilet 2.32 m with hand washbasin, shower room with a washbasin and large walk-in shower, 12.63 m, anteroom, tiled floor, 4.73 m, bedroom IV with monumental fireplace, tiled floor of 29.37 m, adjoining children's bedroom on tiled floor of 9.89 m.
- On second floor (HSP: 2.28 m): Hallway on chestnut parquet of 12 m, suspended WC with washbasin, chestnut parquet floor of 1.51 m, shower room, chestnut parquet floor, 7.35 m, washbasin, bedroom V on chestnut parquet floor of 13.97 m with direct access to shower room, bedroom VI on chestnut parquet floor of 21.43 m including access to the dovecote of 10.04 m (height under arrow: 5.32m), bedroom VII on chestnut parquet floor of 15.15m .
- On the third floor: Play room on chestnut parquet floor of 68.68 m with magnificent visible framework
- Vaulted cellar on bare ground of 50 m
- Colonnaded gallery of 21 m on paving floor with an extension of a porch giving access to the street and a paved courtyard, shed 28 m (terrace), workshop with 65 m boiler room, awning and garden shed.
- Walled with many species giving access to the Gartempe and two street vehicle entrances (porch or gate). Two water wells, one with a pump.
- Quality renovation carried out from 2002
- Connected to the main sewerage
- Double glazing oak windows
- Oil consumption : 3.300 euros per annum
Located 40 kms East of Poitiers (A.10 motorway and TGV-LGV station), 20 kms from Montmorillon (Sous-Prfecture), 5 kms from Saint-Savin including the Abbey: exceptional treasure classified as UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the immediate vicinity of the Brenne Regional Natural Park.
st-savin, Poitou-charentes, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need