Vineyard Estate With Good Potential - 8.7 Ha Of Vines
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
Property descriptionThis vineyard estate is located 10 minutes from Saint-Emilion and 45 minutes from Bordeaux.
- A house of about 200 m² with 4 bedrooms, bathroom, veranda of 36 m², large swimming pool of 70 m², terrace ... Double glazing, oil fired central heating, non-compliant sanitation
- A Girondine of 240 m² to renovate
- A small house (used before as an office) - studio - on one level of 35 m²
Farm buildings :
- A winemaking winery of more than 300 m² equipped with concrete vats, thermoregulation and various wine storage vats. Total vinification capacity of 1500 hL
- A old barrel store of 80 m².
- A bottle storage and conditioning cellar of more than 100 m².
- A 240 m² agricultural shed built in 2016.
- Approximately 10 hectares in total, including 0.60 hectares of meadows and 0.18 hectares of woods.
- 8.70 hectares of AOC Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux vines
- Planting density of 5000 to 6000 vines/ha
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Possibility of taking over a farm lease of a 0.73 hectare plot of AOC Saint-Emilion vines
- Vineyard in organic conversion, first AB harvest for the 2024 vintage.
Additional information :
- 1 château brand name
- More than 80% of the wine is sold in bulk by the wine trade
- Accompaniment possible
- Vineyard and wine-making equipment included in the sale
Vineyard estate with good potential - 8.7 ha of vines, Sainte Colombe, Ille et Vilaine, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need