House For Sale In Aigina,greece
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- An attractive town house delightfully situated in this popular location
- Occupying a quiet private position in a back lane with views of hills
- Ideally situated close to beaches
- town with all facilities & ferry port
- Excellent accommodation with floor area of 77.6 sq m or 835 sq ft
- Plus a patio
- 2 balconies and 3 terraces total 66.82 m
- 719 sq ft
- And a valuable off road parking area of 13.16 sq m or 141 sq ft
- Excellent record of summer holiday rentals at 600 euros a week
- The ideal property for holidays
- rentals or all year-round living
Property descriptionThe versatile accommodation is arranged on two floors in addition to the useful cellar, which measures 3.71 m x 3.70. The ground floor comprises the entrance hall, lounge, also 3.71 x 3.70, kitchen of 3.30 x 1.35, second bedroom, 3.7 x 2.5, shower room of 3.80 x 0.90 and snug or TV room, which is also used as the third bedroom, being 2.05 x 3.30.
On the first floor, there is the master bedroom, measuring 4.60 x 3.90 and the bathroom, 2.05 x 1.72. The house has two balconies, first floor terraces at front and rear, the large front one having an area of 23.46 square metres or 252 square feet. In addition to the ground floor internal area, there are a patio and a further terrace at this level.
The off road parking space of 4.70 x 2.80 is a particular asset and has recently been improved with the laying of Astroturf.
These details are provided and intended as a general guide only and do not form a contract or any part of a contract. Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice. The final sale price may vary due to currency exchange fluctuations.
T13, Aigina, Saronic Gulf, Greece
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need