House For Sale In Panorama,greece
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- A fine individual villa plus studio apartment & building plot
- Of very high quality with a superb specification throughout
- Generously proportioned with internal floor area of 350 m
- Fully equipped kitchen with its state of the art breakfast bar
- Air conditioned
- double glazed windows
- solar water heating
- Sandwich panel walls
- thermal/sound insulation
- save energy
- Lift with access to all three levels with integrated telephone
- Heated double garage with workshop bench & storage area
- A splendid plot of total 2040 m with remote controlled gate
- And superb panoramic views to Mount Olympus and the sea
Property descriptionThe gated private property is entered by an electrically operated gate which leads into the driveway, where there are ample car parking facilities.
An important and very advantageous element of the design and construction of the villa was the use of sandwich panel walls. These provide a high degree of both thermal and sound insulation throughout the building and contribute considerably to significant energy savings.
The spacious, well appointed accommodation is arranged on three floors, these being connected by a lift, in addition to the handsome staircases, and an integrated telephone system.
On the ground floor is a spacious reception hall with fitted cloakroom and WC leading off. Wide openings lead respectively to the living room and kitchen.
The well proportioned living room has under floor heating and includes a spacious dining area and central fireplace, on each side of which are patio doors leading to the large balcony. Further patio doors at one end of the room also give access to the balcony whilst, at the opposite end, there are two small windows.
The good sized kitchen includes a spacious breakfast area and is well fitted with an extensive range of units, built-in appliances and a state of the art breakfast bar. A separate laundry and utility room, with sink unit, leads off.
On the upper floor is the superb master suite comprising a very spacious double bedroom with sitting area, patio doors to the balcony, two large additional windows and a spacious walk-in wardrobe. Leading off is the contemporary style en-suite bathroom, which includes twin wash basins, bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and bidet.
The second double bedroom has patio doors to its balcony and an en-suite shower room.
The villa has air conditioning, double glazed windows, solar water heating and a satellite dish. The telephone connection provides eight lines and the internet connection. The property has its own water well, being 150 metres deep and providing drinking water at the rate of eight cubic metres an hour. There is also a private security and alarm system.
The basement includes a double garage with heating, workshop bench and storage. There is a boiler room with stainless steel water tank having a capacity of two cubic metres.
A wonderful feature of this fine home are the stunning views of Mount Olympus and the sea.
THE STUDIO APARTMENT
The studio apartment is situated at basement level and includes a living and sleeping area, complete with piano, TV and stove, kitchen and bathroom. It has central heating and direct access to the garden through patio doors.
The studio also has ample space for the gym equipment that includes a treadmill, two exercise bikes and a weight bar with weights.
The property has a fully landscaped front garden with patio paving, lawn, a barbeque and marble sink with running water.
BUILDING LAND AVAILABLE
Adjoining the garden at the rear is a further substantial piece of land with its own separate access. This has a site area of 4560 m or 1.13 acres and is suitable for the construction of an entirely separate residential property or a substantial extension to the existing home. In either case, the maximum permitted building area is 250 m or 2691 square feet.
This land is available for separate purchase from the same owner and the price required will be made available on request.
The property is well placed for easy access to a range of good local facilities. A supermarket is less than a mile away and the nearest village with all amenities, including shops, a post office, banks, restaurants, gyms and more, is a mile and a half away.
School children are well catered for, with various nursery, private and public (state) schools between 1 and 3 miles of the property and a school bus service. For the older students, a university, with courses for engineering amongst others, is just 3 miles away.
Finally, the property has the great advantage of being only 5 miles from Thessaloniki Airport, which can be reached in just ten minutes. Remarkably, there is absolutely no noise or pollution in the area caused by planes, due to all the flight paths to the airport being over the sea.
1. These details are provided and intended as a general guide only and do not form a contract or any part of a contract. Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice. The final sale price may vary due to currency exchange fluctuations.
2. Please be aware that, if you print off these details from the Investabroad Properties website, they will include the full Disclaimer which covers numerous points, some of which may not be relevant to this property and which can be viewed by clicking on Disclaimer at the foot of this page. To avoid this, print the pages of the actual property details individually, but it will then be assumed that you have read and are aware of the complete Disclaimer.
Panorama, Thessaloniki, Greece
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need