Apartment & Part Basement In Jor Bagh
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- New Construction
- Range / Oven
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Luxury Properties
- Central A/C
- Balcony / Lanai
Property descriptionThis luxurious apartment is located in Jor Bagh, one of the most preferred and prestigious addresses in Central Delhi with easy access to the rest of the capital. Conceptualized & designed by one of India’s leading architectural firms Studio Lotus, six time (2014 -2020) winner of Architectural Digest AD50 award - top 50 Architects in India, this home is a visual delight and stands apart proudly from the rest of the houses in the lane.
The exterior is built in a contemporary Bauhaus style responding to the context of Jor Bagh and the façade with its curved forms is a combination of white plaster, white fenestration and form finished exposed concrete. This property is owner built (not developer built) to the highest structural and seismic resistant engineering specifications using M25 concrete, far exceeding any high-end builder specs. The FAR of the building is divided amongst 3.5 floors instead of 4 giving larger FAR areas per apartment.
This exquisite home faces the best green quadrangle of Jor Bagh, overlooking two of the biggest parks in the colony, and the building is designed with courtyards in the front and rear face that bring ample daylight and ventilation to all the rooms and gives scenic access to park views. One is greeted at the front entrance with a beautifully landscaped garden and stilt area that functions as a common recreational verandah for its residents. The stilt is finished in form-finish concrete with integrated LED lighting.
The apartment consists of the ground floor + part basement area. The area break up is as follows:
1. Total Carpet Area – 2,510 sq. ft. (GF) + 409 sq. ft. (basement) = 2,920 sq. ft. + Balconies 248 sq. ft.
2. Total Built up Area- 3,076 sq. ft. (GF) + 409 (basement) + 277 sq. ft. (Stilt ) = 3,763 sq. ft.
3. Total Super built up area (including undivided share of common areas)= 4,835 sq. ft.
APARTMENT KEY FEATURES:
1. Extremely unique layout with a large living cum dining room opening onto a park facing 220 sq. ft. covered verandah to provide verdant green views, spacious family room and 3 ensuite bedrooms, 2 of which have 5 feet deep balconies & staff quarter with en suite bathroom.
2. All rooms have green views with daylight and ventilation.
3. The aesthetic of this home is contemporary with an all-white minimal theme & Burma teak doors and premium quality Italian flooring add to the appeal of this opulent apartment.
4. All External glazing in Slimline, thermally broken Aluminium windows with highest specs, with argon filled double glazing. The Door window system has a built in retractable Integrated insect mesh system.
5. All bathrooms in Swiss white and Grey Empreador, with Grohe thermostat CP fittings and state of the art shower cubicles with extra clear glass., anti fogging bathroom mirrors, heated towel rods.
6. PU finished Italian modular kitchen with Blum fittings, with Bosch oven and microwave and Miele dishwasher, space and fittings in place to take a washer and dryers and 2 refrigerators and has an easy layout to provide for a seamless living experience for its residents.
7. All rooms have built in LED lights on a rotary dimmer with adjustable magnetic track lights in the living room and master bedrooms.
8. All rooms pre-Wired for Fibre Optic broadband internet.
9. Digital blue tooth and fingerprint enabled Yale main door lock
The partial basement has abundance of ventilation and light & is a perfect space for recreational activities and to host an intimate gathering with family & friends. Another feature is a wide and clean service lane at back designed to get cars in for stilt parking through remote controlled gates. There are 2 designated covered parking spots for the apartment and ample additional open parking in front of the house.
It is within short distances to the Delhi Golf club, Lodhi Garden, Habitat Centre, Khan Market, India Gate among various other prominent landmarks of the city.
DELHI RERA NO: DLRERA201800042
Jor Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Delhi , New Delhi , 110019
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need