Chianti - Wine Estate, Resort For Sale In Tuscany
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 30 bedrooms
- 25 bathrooms
Property descriptionIn panoramic position on the Chianti Hills, between Arezzo and Florence, beautiful 17th-century hamlet with Agriturismo, two swimming pool, restaurant and 11.3 ha of vineyards.
The hamlet is located in an extremely convenient location, not far from a town offering all the necessary services (5km; 10), and allows easily moving throughout Tuscany, visiting its most beautiful and renowned towns: Montevarchi (14km; 25), Arezzo (35km; 45), Castiglion Fiorentino (40km; 50), the medieval Siena (41km; 50), Greve in Chianti (49km; 1h), the beautiful Renaissant city of Florence (61km; 1h), Montepulciano (62km; 1h), the hometown of the Brunello di Montalcino DOCG (73km; 1h 15) and San Gimignano with its imposing towers (88km; 1h 25). On the other hand, if you are a shopping and/or relax lover, in 30 minutes-or-so you can easily reach both the luxury outlet The Mall (40km; 45) and the thermal centers of Rapolano (28km; 35).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Firenze Peretola (78km; 1h 5), Perugia SantEgidio (115km; 1h 30), Pisa Galilei (139km; 1h 45), Bologna Marconi (160km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (244km; 2h 35), Roma Fiumicino (258km; 2h 40), Milano Linate (356km; 3h 45) and Milano Malpensa (410km; 4h 20).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The building A (605 sqm 6,510 sqft, 14 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms) is an ample farmhouse housing seven apartments on two floors:
- Apartment N1 (90 sqm 968 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N2 (55 sqm 592 sqft, ground floor): living room with dining area and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N3 (130 sqm 1,399 sqft, ground floor): living room with kitchen, sitting room, three double bedrooms, twin bedroom and three bathrooms;
- Apartment N4 (90 sqm 968 sqft, first floor): living room, kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N5 (55 sqm 592 sqft, first floor): living room with dining area and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N6 (130 sqm 1,399 sqft, first floor): living room, dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and three bathrooms;
- Apartment N7 (55 sqm 592 sqft, first floor): living room with dining area and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
The building B (200 sqm 2,152 sqft, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is a farmhouse split into two apartments, one on each floor:
- Apartment N8 (100 sqm 1,076 sqft, ground floor): living room with dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, twin bedroom and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N9 (100 sqm 1,076 sqft, first floor): living room, dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms, twin bedroom and two bathrooms.
The building C (190 sqm 2,044 sqft, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is a farmhouse too, divided into two apartments:
- Apartment N10 (90 sqm 968 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen with dining room, double bedroom, twin bedroom and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N11 (100 sqm 1,076 sqft, first floor): living room with dining area, kitchen, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The villa (120 sqm 1,291 sqft, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) is made up of an ample living room with dining area, kitchen with island, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
A multipurpose building (415 sqm 4,465 sqft) houses a restaurant (fitted with a nice wine bar) with kitchen and bathrooms, a beautifully restored hall and the reception.
STATE AND FINISHES
The original core of the hamlet dates back to the 17th century and was built along an important road connecting Florence with Arezzo and Siena. Buildings are made out of stone and masonry, in typical Tuscan rustic style, and have been carefully and masterfully restored so not to lose their fundamental features. In the apartments one can find wooden beams, terracotta floors and carved-stone jambs and frames.
The property is equipped with a dedicated Internet Wi-Fi connection reaching all the rooms.
The property covers a surface of approx. 92.3 hectares, split among vineyards (11.3 ha), olive grove (1.1 ha), arable land (12.8 ha) and woodland (67.1 ha).
The complex is equipped with two beautiful salt-water swimming pool, respectively 17 x 8 m and 20 x 7 m. Right next to the pools, each apartment boasts a private gazebo with deck chair and solarium.
Not far from the building is located an ample parking area with canopies for car sheltering.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
- Vineyard surface: 11.3 ha
- Varieties: Sangiovese, Merlot, Colorino, Trebbiano and Malvasia
- Year of planting: 1968, 1972, 2000
- Altitude: ~290 m asl
- Yearly production: ~50 tons of grapes (approximately 50,000 bottles of wine)
DETAILS ON OIL PRODUCTION
- Surface: 1.1 ha
- Varieties: Moraiolo, Leccino, Pendolino
- Altitude: ~290 m asl
- Exposure: south-west
- Terrain composition: calcareous, clayish
- Yearly production: ~4 tons of olives (with an estimated yield between 12% and 15%, this means approx. 500 kg of olive oil)
-, Arezzo, Arezzo, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need