Florence - Luxury Apartments In Historic Villa For Sale
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 23 bedrooms
- 31 bathrooms
Property descriptionOn the hills surrounding, luxury villa dating back to the 13th century on the hills around Florence. The property includes the villa, which is divided into ten luxury apartments, and 10 ha of land, of which 7.5 hectares of olive grove, 1 hectare of vineyard and 800 smq of garden in traditional English and Italian style. A restaurant, an outdoor heated swimming pool and an underground parking lot are planned to be built. The villa is not far from the historic center of Florence (8km; 25) and a short distance from the airport (7km; 15). Other cities of Tuscany can nonetheless be reached in less than two hours (Lucca, San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena, Forte dei Marmi, Montalcino).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The residential portion of the villa spans 2,318 sqm (24,942 sqft) and is laid over three floors. Inside the villa there are fourteen apartments in total, ten of which currently available for sale.
- Apartment N1 (264 sqm 2,841 sqft) 4.600.000: ample living room with dining area, habitable kitchen, sitting room, guest bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N2 (175 sqm 1,883 sqft) 2.290.000: living room, ample dining room with open-space kitchen, guest bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N3 (160 sqm 1,722 sqft) 2.030.000: ample living room with dining area, two sitting rooms, kitchen and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N6 (122 sqm 1,313 sqft) 2.070.000: ample living room with kitchen and dining area (exit onto the private 77-sqm garden), guest bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N7 (202 sqm 2,173 sqft) 3.265.000: ample living room with exit onto the 154-sqm garden, dining room with kitchen, guest bathroom and three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N10 (182 sqm 1,958 sqft) 2.310.000: ample living room with kitchen, wardrobe, guest bathroom, sitting room and two bedrooms with bathroom;
- Apartment N11 (157 sqm 1,689 sqft) 2.390.000: living room, dining room with open-space kitchen, guest bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment N12 (145 sqm 1,560 sqft) 2.065.000: living room with dining area and kitchen, guest bathroom, wardrobe and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet;
- Apartment N13 (249 sqm 2,679 sqft) 3.720.000: ample living room with dining area and open space kitchen, guest bathroom ad three bedrooms (two of which with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet);
- Apartment N14 (224 sqm 2,410 sqft) 3.975.000: ample living room with kitchen and dining area (with exit onto the private 338-sqm garden), sitting room, guest bathroom and three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The villa, other than the apartments, also includes several common areas which include finely decorated living halls, the main historic staircase and a hall used for exhibits. The underground rooms are used to produce wine.
STATE AND FINISHES
The villa was built in the 13th century and has been owned by several notable Florentine families. At the beginning of the 20th century, the building was converted into a convent for the Dominican nuns and as such it remained until 2013, when it was decided to restore the villa and bring it back to its original splendor. The villas boasts fine features (frescoes, old fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, loggias, finely decorated floors, sculptures) and is split into independent apartments offering all the modern comforts (heating under the floor, air conditioning and high-tech appliances).
The property covers a total surface of 10.0 hectares, mainly planted with approximately 1,400 olive trees (7.5 ha). The remaining portion of land includes a vineyard (1.0 ha) and several spaces landscaped into beautiful Italian and English gardens. The beauty of the park is the perfect crowning to the already beautiful and imposing villa.
The olive oil and wine produced in the property are both registered as IGP products and are still nowadays produces with traditional methods.
Outside the property, reached via a convenient paved road, there is a parking area for the owners of the apartments.
USE AND POTENTIAL USES
The villa has been converted into a magnificent residential complex with fourteen apartments and common areas. Currently, a project is being drafted for the realization of an 800-sqm restaurant, a heated swimming pool (25 6 m) and an underground parking lot with 22 car spots. It is also being evaluated the possibility of creating a helipad and tennis courts.
-, Firenze, Florence, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need