Mansion For Sale In Pisa,italy
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 14 bedrooms
- Typical Tuscan farmhouse from 1850
- Completely renovated
- 2 units respectively about 450 m2 and 160 m2
- 8 apartments
- Green area of about 6,500 m2
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- 2 hectares of olive groves
- Renovated in 2010-2011
- Covered parking
Country Farmhouse is located near the Medieval village of Montelopio, which is located near the provinces of Pisa, Siena and Florence. The location is very strategic, because just 20-25km away are famous and historical towns such as San Gimignano and Volterra https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187901-Activities-San_Gimignano_Tuscany.html, as well as being a perfect hub for guests to reach the most important cultural and artistic centers of Tuscany, Florence, Siena and Pisa.
Heading towards Siena, certainly visitors deserve a stop at the famous 'Arnolfo' restaurant which has a Michelin Star http://www.arnolfo.com and it is near the new Hotel Castello di Casole, considering it has won the award for best Luxury Resort for two consecutive years. . The area is popular especially in the summer for international tourists. In Florence, needless to say there are plenty of activities to do and places to visit. Among the most iconic places are undoubtedly the Cathedral designed by Brunelleschi and Giotto, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery, where there is work on display by excellent artists such as Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci http://www.uffizi.com. Florence is a city that is always active and busy all year with international tourists. In Peccioli, in the province of Pisa and very close to the villa, there is the Theatre of Silence, where every July, artist Andrea Bocelli performs a concert, attracting thousands of people from all around the world.
The nearest airport is in Pisa and is only 45km away. The closest highway entrance is 20km away and for sea lovers, the Tuscan Coast is only about 40-45 minutes driving.
Description in detail
Country Farmhouse is spread over a total area of about 610 m2, including the 450 m2 main house and the old barn that is 160 m2.
In the main building there are 6 apartments, while there are 2 larger ones in the former barn.
- The 4 apartments in the main building are 50 m2 each. There are 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor and all can accommodate 4 people. 2 people can stay in the master bedroom and 2 in a comfortable sofa bed. There is also a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a private gazebo for each apartment equipped with table, chairs and a barbecue;
- The other 2 apartments in the main building are 75 m2 each, one is on the ground floor and one is on the first floor and they can accommodate 6 people each. They are each equipped with 2 bedrooms, a sofa bed, kitchen, living room, bathroom (one of the two apartments has 2 bathrooms) and an outdoor area with a gazebo, table, chairs and barbecue;
- The 2 apartments in the former barn are the largest, in fact, they measure about 80 m2 each and they are on two floors. They can accommodate up to 7 people each. They consist of a ground floor with 1 bedroom, living room and kitchen; on the first floor, 2 bedrooms and an extra bed. Both apartments have a bathroom and a large private porch with a sofa, table, chairs and barbecue.
Outside, the 6,500 m2 manicured garden features a bowling lawn, a ping pong table, games for children and a large pool 8x20 mt. All of it is surrounded by about a further 2 hectares of olive groves.
Numerous equipped areas reserved for each apartment allow you to enjoy the shade and relax.
The restructuring and restoration done by the owners has enhanced the typical features of the property such as terracotta floors and wooden beams.
The furnishings are simple and rustic but very refined. The rooms are equipped with every comfort.
Current state and conditions
The property is in excellent condition and tastefully renovated.
All apartments are equipped with central heating and some also have air conditioning.
It also has a covered parking.
In addition to the services described above, all utilities are present.
Urban situation - Cadastral
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When the sale is registered under a private person, it is subject to a mortgage and cadastral registry fee, following laws for the specific case/circumstances depending on the kind of acquirer.
Potential land use
Perfect solution to maintain the property as a succesful holiday home on the international circuits for touristic rentals and invest in a property that at the moment produces an interesting income.
In case you are interested in other land, there is the possibility of purchasing neighboring land from the neighbors.
The property is sold individually or together with Villa Pace, which is also owned by the same owners.
In both cases and in both modes of purchase, the facilities would not be damaged at all.
Country Farmhouse, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need