Tuscany - Cozy Medieval Hamlet For Sale In The Tuscan Countryside
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 19 bedrooms
- 20 bathrooms
Property descriptionThe property is a cozy medieval hamlet built in the 12th century, set in the Tuscan countryside, less than one hour from Florence, Siena, Perugia and Cortona. The property is set in an unspoiled area, rich in history and art, where the Arno river flows dividing the valley into two separate parties. There is a golf facility located 30 minutes away and in the very near future, a new 18-hole course will open less than 10 minutes away.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The main villa has been restored with original materials and keeps its original character, while the other buildings date back to the 19th century.
The villa is set on four levels and composed as follows.
- Lower ground floor: cellar, tasting room and wine bar;
- Ground floor: entrance hall, reception, bar, professional kitchen, office, technical room, double dining hall, storage room, three powder rooms, technical room and private chapel with separate entrance;
- First floor: wide living room, sitting room, reading room, three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, vestibule, living room and dining area;
- Second floor:
- Unit N1: Living room and kitchen with fireplace, master bedroom, ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower, second bedroom;
- Unit N2: Living room, separate kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, master bedroom;
- Unit N3: Living room, separate kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, master bedroom;
- Unit N4: ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower, kitchen, master bedroom with bathroom and combined living room, separate dressing room.
The annexes, recently restored and equipped with the most modern comforts, are composed as follows.
- Ground floor: laundry/storage room and a lemon house, which could be used as a small shop;
- First floor: Large living room with fireplace, small separate kitchen, ceramic tiled bath with tub and shower;
- Second floor: two bedrooms, ceramic tiled bath with shower.
- First floor: Large living room with fireplace, kitchenette and dining area;
- Second floor: two bedrooms and ceramic tiled bathroom with shower.
- First floor: large living room with fireplace and dining area, separate kitchen, ceramic tiled bathroom with shower, bedroom;
- Second floor: master bedroom, loft area with daybed, ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower, storage room.
Annex D is made up of four independent units, composed as follows, plus a studio apartment and a room convertible into a small spa wellness centre.
- Unit N5: large living room with convertible sofa, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower;
- Unit N6: living room with fireplace, kitchen with dining area, office, master bedroom, ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower;
- Unit N7: living room with dining area and kitchenette, office, bedroom, ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower;
- Unit N8: living room with dining area, small separate kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom and ceramic tiled bathroom with tub and shower.
The property is completed by a greenhouse, terraced gardens of 8,000 sqm with 85 olive trees and a swimming pool. The borgo is perfect for small weddings or celebrations for those seeking privacy in a countryside setting.
-, Arezzo, Arezzo, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need