Tuscany - Estate With Manorial Villa, Vineyards And Olive Grove
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 40 bedrooms
- 15 bathrooms
Property descriptionIn the Crete Senesi area, in Tuscany, 30 minutes away from Siena, prestigious estate with manor villa and land for sale. This prestigious complex is currently used for rental business activity (46 sleeps).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDING
The manor villa (1,000 sqm) dates back to the 17th century and is accessed through a cypress lined avenue, boasts an important monumental gate. The residence is laid out onto four floors:
- Basement: wine cellar (around 250 square metres), fully equipped for winemaking and wine ageing.
- Ground floor: restaurant with professional kitchen, toilet, shop, orciaia for extra virgin olive oil conservation, small chapel and apartment.
- First floor (noble floor): six bedrooms with en suite bathroom, large living area, kitchen, cosy sitting room.
- Attic: storage area.
The country house (390 sqm) is currently divided into five independent apartments.
The apartment (180 sqm) is laid out onto two floors:
- Ground floor: entrance hall, kitchen, living area with fireplace, bathroom.
- First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom, wardrobe and patio.
The garage and wine cellar (510 sqm) are fully equipped for the winemaking process and the wine storage, the wine cellar is located next to the main villa.
Two swimming pools (11 x 5 m and 14 x 7 m) with solarium are located in reserved positions, not far from the manor house.
The property is surrounded by 10.5 hectares of land, of which 1.5 ha of arable land, 0.6 ha of woodland, 3.4 ha of vineyard, 5 ha of olive grove.
The olive grove produces 25 quintals of olive oil per year, while the vineyard (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Sangiovese vines) is used to produce potentially up to 26.000 bottles of pure wines, which are then sold both cask and bottled. Produced wines are:
- Rosso di Toscana IGT: 100% Sangiovese
- Rosso di Toscana IGT: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rosso di Toscana IGT: 100% Merlot
- Rosso di Toscana IGT: 100% Syrah
USE AND POTENTIAL USES
There is the possibility of purchasing further land (woodland, arable land and vineyard) and a farmhouse in need of renovation with outbuildings for approx. 1000 sqm.
Siena, Siena, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need