Tuscany - Prestigious Estate With Manor House For Sale In Pescia
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 28 bedrooms
- 15 bathrooms
Property descriptionIn the green heart of Tuscany, not far from the historic centre of Lucca, within the municipality of Pescia, prestigious estate composed of manor house, three farmhouses, barn and 9.0 hectares of land.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDING
The farmhouse (350 sqm) dates back to the 18th century and boasts an old barn of 80 sqm:
- Ground floor: kitchen, living room, old stables, three storage rooms;
- First floor: six bedrooms and a bathroom.
This complex needs partial refurbishing and is sold together with a plot of land, whose extension is to be defined.
A second farmhouse (700 sqm) is divided into five separate apartments plus a cellar. Four apartments are currently working as a business accommodation.
- Apartment N1 (140 sqm): entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, three bedrooms, bathroom and wardrobe;
- Apartment N2 (70 sqm): kitchen with dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N3 (70 sqm): kitchen with dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N4 (70 sqm): kitchen with dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N5 (130 sqm): entrance hall, living area, kitchen with dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and toilet.
The manor house (1,000 sqm) dates back to the 18th century and was built on the ruins of a 13th-century postal station. The manor house, surrounded by a park of 1.5 hectares with timber trees, boasts a typical staircase, made out of pietra serena stone, leading to the noble floor. In front of the villa there is a large garden with lemon trees.
The main entrance to the villa is placed on the main road, and consists of a tree-lined alley of about 200 meters. There is also a narrow access road, separating the manor house from the farmhouse. A large stairway connect the floors.
- Basement: entrance hall, kitchen, boiler room, two storage rooms, large garage;
- Noble floor: large living area, library, sitting room, dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, toilet, small bedroom with direct access to the terrace;
- Second floor: double living room, dining room, studio, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen;
- Third floor: entrance hall, sitting room, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, wardrobe, two storage rooms.
The guesthouse (500 sqm) is composed as follows:
- Ground floor: four rooms for agricultural use, three box stable for 6 horses;
- First floor: sitting room, two bedroom, kitchen with dining room, bathroom and cellar for vinsanto.
The farmhouse (300 sqm) is laid out onto two floors and is composed as follows:
- Ground floor: kitchen with dining room and three rooms for agricultural use. On this floor there is an independent studio-apartment with kitchen, sitting room, bedroom, bathroom;
- First floor: sitting room, two bedrooms, bathroom, two storage rooms.
The estate is surrounded by 9.0 hectares of agricultural land, with olive grove and arable land.
-, Pescia, Pistoia, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need