Umbria - Small Hamlet For Sale In Montone
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 33 bedrooms
- 30 bathrooms
Property descriptionIn an open and sunny position in the green of Umbria, not far from Montone, this Agriturismo offers a total of 33 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms (of which 30 bedrooms and 26 bathrooms for the guests) allowing at the same time the guests to take part in activities such as tennis, volleyball and five-a-side football thanks to the courts and pitches in the property.
Located just 3 km (by car, 1 km on foot) from the town of Montone, where all the necessary services are available, the Agriturismo is easily reached and allows easily moving through the many centers of Tuscany and Umbria thanks to its proximity with the E45 junction (Umbertide, Citt di Castello, Sansepolcro, Perugia, Cortona and Assisi).
The closes airport is Perugia (39km; 30), but those of Florence (1h 55) and Rome (2h 30) are equally convenient to reach.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The building A (153 sqm 1,646 sqft) is laid over three floors hand houses four guest apartments:
- Apartment N1: living room with dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N2: living room with cooking corner and dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N3: living room with dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N4: living room with dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Two porticos (respectively 26 sqm and 30 sqm) complete the building.
The building B (62 sqm 667 sqft) houses two apartments for the guests:
- Apartment N5: living/dining room, bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N6: studio apartment with bathroom.
Outside, the house is fitted with a 100-sqm terrace.
The building C (106 sqm 1,140 sqft) houses two apartments for the guests:
- Apartment N7: living room with cooking corner and dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N8: studio apartment with bathroom.
The building D (60 sqm 646 sqft) houses two storage rooms and a bathroom.
The building E (362 sqm 3,895 sqft) is split into five guest apartments plus a bedroom with bathroom, all laid over a single ground floor:
- Apartment N9: dining room with kitchen, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom, bathroom and gallery;
- Apartment N10: dining room with kitchen, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom, bathroom and gallery;
- Apartment N11: dining room with kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N12: dining room with kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N13: entrance hall, dining room with kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The building F (592 sqm 6,369 sqft) is fully reserved for guests and offers, on the ground floor, several rooms to welcome guests and service rooms, while the two upper floors house five apartments:
- Apartment N14: studio apartment with bathroom;
- Apartment N15: living/dining room with cooking corner, bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N16: living/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N17: studio apartment with bathroom;
- Apartment N18: living/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom and ample terrace.
The building G (415 sqm 4,465 sqft, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) houses the owners residence and is laid over three floors:
- Ground floor: rooms once used in wheat and olive milling (operational until fifty years ago);
- First floor: kitchen, living room with fireplace, living room, dining room with 15th-century fireplace, bathroom ad closet;
- Second floor: living room/library (linked to the underlying dining room through a 15th-century stone staircase), studio, three bedrooms and three bathrooms;
- Third floor: attic.
The whole complex covers a total surface of roughly 3.5 hectares (8.6 acres). Other than the garden surrounding the building, the property boasts the following sports facilities for its guests: a tennis court (15 30 m, concrete surface), a sand volleyball court, a grass five-a-side football pitch and two swimming pools, one for the adults (14 7 m) and one for the children (4.5 2.5 m).
The whole property is enclosed by a laurel hedge with two separate accesses. One side is marked by a stream.
-, Montone, Perugia, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need