House In Sigulda
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Tub and Shower
- Fenced Yard
- Outdoor Activities
- Jogging / Biking Path
- 1 Car Garage
- Green Living
- 11-20 Years Old
- 1 Fireplace
- Balcony / Lanai
- QC Approved Listing
- Area Hiking
- Country Living
Property description"Sigulda captivates!" so the city claims and definitely does not lie to you in this statement, as in recent years, Sigulda has become one of the most popular cities, where new families, specialists and life enthusiasts choose to move from Riga. Sigulda offers countless sports, entertainment and leisure opportunities, charging you with its magnificent views and historical stories, and at the same time, it is just 50km away from the capital, which makes it possible to commute to the city every day or if this is not needed, visit Riga only when your heart desires it.
The river Gauja valley is often referred to as "Latvia’s Switzerland" and this comparison was first used at the beginning of the 19th century when speaking about the surroundings of Sigulda, Krimulda and Turaida. This area has not lost its Switzerland-ish charm even up to date - delighting passers-by with ornate wooden houses, landscaped gardens and, of course, gorgeous autumn and all season-around views of the river Gauja's twisted banks.
The well-kept mansion, which sits among the hills and valleys of “Latvia’s Switzerland”, boasts an exquisite interior, dominated by wood and classic-style elements. The property is surrounded by a spacious outdoor area of 3124 sq.m., while the mansion itself has 4 floors, including the basement level. There are all city communications in the house, asphalted driveway, security and alarm system.
- Basement: technical room, laundry room, lounge, fireplace, sauna room and shower, as well as a water tub. This is the place where you will be able to welcome friends and party without disturbing the upper floors.
- Ground floor: hallway, kitchen area with semi-separated living room with fireplace and exit to outdoor terrace, office, guest bathroom and garage for 2 cars.
- 2nd floor: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a playroom for kids and a walk-in wardrobe.
- 3rd floor: lounge, bedroom, dressing room and bathroom.
The most important benefits of this property:
- oak doors with built-in biometric key from E-key and automatic locking;
- high-quality European-produced light-fixtures from Bebi Group, Mariner, etc., design rosettes, light switches from Merten;
- remote heating control system for 2nd and 3rd floors;
- custom made solid wood hallway, oak library;
- built-in Miele cooking stove with steam and sous-vide function, Miele induction surface with 6 positions;
- quality plumbing: Imperial Bathrooms, Huppe, Duravit, Globo, Villeroy Boch, etc .;
- bedroom furniture AM Classic (available for purchase on request);
- Parker & Knoll sofas on the ground floor (available for purchase on request);
- other furniture from Bruno Piombini, Seven Sedie, Abdon y lucas;
- Curtains from the Ticani showroom.
Additional information will be provided on request.
Abeldarza Street 13 Sigulda parish, Sigulda, Siguldas novads (Sigulda), Latvia
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need