Apartments For Sale In Anahita,mauritius
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- Luxurious second floor apartment in a prestigious complex
- Part of a superb resort considered a World Class Sanctuary
- Generously proportioned with internal floor area of 212 m
- Open plan living space with endless entertainment options
- Bespoke furniture & fittings achieve height of style & comfort
- Large windows give superb aspect over golf course 9th hole
- Large Mauritian style terrace provides flexible outdoor living
- The terrace incorporates the propertys private plunge pool
- Fully maintained gardens planted with host of tropical plants
- Range of leisure facilities
- bars & restaurants within minutes
Property descriptionThis gorgeous apartment occupies a wonderful top floor position in the apartment building known as LAdamante, which is a significant part of the world class Anahita Resort, stretching for nearly 6 kilometres along the islands East Coast. The property enjoys delightful views over the ninth hole of the nearby Championship golf course.
Wherever you look throughout the spacious, beautifully proportioned interior, the apartment epitomises quality and luxury, grace and style. It cleverly combines contemporary living with the great traditions of Mauritian design. Enhanced by the fine, complementary furniture and fittings and the equally appropriate dcor, it will soon be apparent from an inspection of the property that the photographs illustrating this feature, excellent though they are, can only understate all that the property has to offer.
Approached by lift or staircase from the second floor landing and its own private reception area, the accommodation, which totals 212 m (2282 sq ft), includes a fitted guest shower / cloakroom, fully fitted and equipped gourmet kitchen, which is approached by a wide opening from the large open plan living room. Here, there is ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs, as well as the comfortable lounge area. Two sets of patio doors lead to the terrace.
The splendid master bedroom comprises a spacious fitted dressing room with built in wardrobes, large double bedroom, also with patio doors to the terrace and luxuriously appointed bathroom, which includes the bath, carefully oriented to afford the spectacular view, separate shower cubicle, twin wash basins and WC.
The second double bedroom, complete with built in wardrobe, also has its own en suite bathroom, with a shower fitted over the bath. Bedroom 3 is a smaller double or large single room, which also lends itself for alternative use as a study or den. It adjoins the guest shower / cloakroom.
The entire interior has the benefit of air conditioning and also includes flat screen televisions, LCD and DVD facilities and WIFI and broadband access.
The superb terrace is an enviable feature of the property, extending as it does almost to the entire width of the interior and shaped in the form of a dog leg to give added interest. It offers a whole range of options for sitting and relaxing, eating and drinking outside, whilst taking advantage of the wonderful aspects and the refreshing air of the Mauritian coast. As if this was not enough, the private plunge pool, with its infinity edge and located in one corner, is a masterful finishing touch.
LA PLACE BELGATH & OTHER AMENITIES
The apartment building is a walk of just a minute or so from La Place Belgath, the hub of the Anahita Resort. Here, there is the most comprehensive range of leisure, sporting, shopping, eating and drinking facilities. The lively waterfront village includes shops, a coffee shop, gourmet restaurant, beach restaurant, bar, wellbeing and beauty centre, childrens club and teen's club.
The twin infinity pools overlook the nearby beach, where a whole range of water sports is available, the lagoon and the nearby island of Ile aux Cerfs, whilst there is a friendly kids corner to the pool. Sun loungers and large parasols are located near the pools and on the beach and there is all-day beach and pool service providing drinks and a light menu.
In addition to a number of beach games, residents may take advantage of the floodlit tennis courts, fully equipped gym and personal trainers.
From the village, you can take a boat and a picnic lunch to the Ile aux Cerfs and, when you return, dine by elegant lamp light at Origine restaurants or have a sunset cocktail at the bar.
There are also opportunities to marvel at the colourful under water life of the lagoons, making use of the glass bottomed boats, snorkelling or the five star scuba diving centre.
THE ERNIE ELS DESIGNED GOLF COURSE
A very special feature of the Anahita Resort is the Championship Golf Course, designed by legendary golfer Ernie Els. It enjoys a beautiful natural setting, with spectacular rocky outcrops, large native trees and awesome views of the mountains and Indian Ocean. The Mauritian style clubhouse includes a pro shop, restaurant, bar, locker rooms and a 200 m fitness centre.
Built in accordance with USGA standards (a certification for all high quality courses), the course includes five sets of teeing areas for championship, tournament, members, senior and forward and the 18th hole is one of the most impressive in the world. There is also a grass practice range of 300 metres, which includes a putting and chipping green.
The Ernie Els Championship Golf Course is managed by Four Seasons, who are worldwide leaders in hotel and resort management. They have been retained to ensure that the Four Seasons Resorts Experience extends to the Anahita Golf Course.
It surely is no exaggeration to state that we have described an idyllic apartment, perfect for permanent residence, holidays or investment, in an idyllic environment.
This is a property for the most discerning purchaser, who should not delay contacting the selling agents Investabroad Properties in order to arrange a personal inspection visit.
1. These details are provided and intended as a general guide only and do not form a contract or any part of a contract. Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice. The final sale price may vary due to currency exchange fluctuations.
2. Intending purchasers should note that the buyer will be responsible for payment of the agents commission, details of which will be provided on request.
3. Please be aware that, if you print off these details entirely, they will include the full Disclaimer which covers numerous points, some of which may not be relevant to this property and which can be viewed by clicking on Disclaimer at the foot of this page. To avoid this, print the pages of the actual property details individually, but it will then be assumed that you have read and are aware of the complete Disclaimer.
1, Anahita, East Coast, Mauritius
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need