Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 10 bedrooms
- Aquatic Activities
- Area Hiking
- Area Pool
- Deep Water Mooring
- Jogging / Biking Path
- Outdoor Activities
- Historic / Antique
Property descriptionPalazzo Hotel was originaly a residential complex for a wealthy and well-respected family line of captains in Bocche di Cattaro, today a 4* pallazo hotel in Dobrota, Kotor.Located in the heart of an ancient seafaring settlement Dobrota and directly on the coast of Boka Kotorska bay (Bocche di Cattaro) in Montenegro, Palazzo Hotel is an extraordinary early 18th century baroque palace converted into a small boutique hotel.
Its original appearance and character have been carefully restored and brought to the most modern standards, blending existing features with contemporary details and functionality. It is a cool haven of relaxation with the best views of this striking bay.
This place is included in a Statuary List of Buildings of Special Architectural and Historic Interest, listed as an Architectural Monument of Grade III. It was the first boutique hotel built in a restored building in Montenegro and has received 4 stars in 2006 from Ministry of Tourism as a Small Heritage Hotel and then later Boutique Hotel.
Situated directly on the coast of Boka Kotorska bay within walking distance to the historical Old City of Kotor to one side and Village of Ljuta to the other, Perast just under 10 minutes boat ride or 20 minutes by car.
The hotel is located 20-minutes-drive from Tivat’s, 90 minutes from Dubrovnik’s and 2 hours from Podgorica’s international airports.
The hotel is also approachable from the sea and has its own mooring facilities in front of the hotel with its own water and electricity supply.
FRONT BUILDING – 633 m2
· Bar, library, lounge areas, 6 suites and 4 rooms over 3 levels above
· Vaulted passage leading to the inside courtyard and Reception
COURTYARD BUILDING – 1039 m2
· Fitness studio, sauna, showers, massage room and 9 apartments
SIDE BUILDING – 311 m2
· Reception, office, small kitchen, restaurant, main kitchen, and terrace above
2 SUPPORTING BUILDINGS
· Boiler Room 50 m2
· Laundry Room 30 m2
· 2 jetties in front of the hotel with mooring facilities for 4 yachts of up to 65 feet (20meters), water and electricity supply, sun beds and parasols;
· Front garden with direct access to the sea, and lounge areas;
· Split level 3 terraces in the courtyard for relaxing and lounging;
· Covered outdoor swimming pool with counter current swimming jet;
· Parking with 5 places inside the gate and 6 places outside on the main road;
· Total Living Areas 2117 m2;
· Land Size 1645 m2
Kotor Dobrota, Kotor, Kotor, Montenegro
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need