Country House 'vossenheuvel'
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- 1-2 Acres
- Over 50 Years Old
- QC Approved Listing
- Video QC Approved Listing
- eGallery Listing
Property descriptionPerfectly located between the major cities of Rotterdam and Antwerp/Brussels, each a 50 minutes’ drive away, is thatched country house; 'Vossenheuvel'. This majestic country house, with a long driveway, office/practice space, double garage, swimming pool and fully architect-designed park-like garden, is surrounded by a forest.It was built in 1969 by renowned architectural firm Jan Rebel from Laren.
An extremely comfortable country house with a wonderful appearance, where luxury amenities and preservation of authentic elements combine perfectly!
Owner and designer of the aforementioned architectural firm, Adam van Vliet, designed this country house with his characteristic signature. The main rooms are located in such a way that optimal light can be enjoyed during the day and through the seasons.
From the living and dining room and master bedroom, he created the most beautiful views of the beautiful garden on the south side.
It is a country house so desirable that it can hardly be described, you have to experience it, "feel it". If you are a seriously interested, we cordially invite you for a viewing.
- Majestic country house with office/practice space, double garage and swimming pool
- Park-like garden
- Own ground of 6085m²
- Content is approx. 2165m³
- Gross living area is approx. 724m², of which usable living area is approx. 513m²
- High-quality building materials
- 3 spacious modern bathrooms
- Many large windows, subtly making the garden an extension of various rooms
- All windows on the ground floor have been fitted with new awnings in the uniform colour
-Office/practice space and double garage
- Covered entrance
- Hall with stairs to office/practice room, toilet room and door to double garage
- Double garage with electrically operated overhead doors, tiled floor, shower facilities,
infrared cabin and central heating installation site with HR central heating boiler
- Office/practice space with solid wooden floor, 4 beautiful dormer windows, pantry,
bookcase, built-in cabinets and desk
- Park-like, fully architect-designed sloping garden with irrigation system, connected to own
- Atmospheric garden lighting, flagpole on its own plinth
- Heated swimming pool with pool house, changing room with shower and toilet
- Comfortable (partially) covered terrace with patio heating and fireplace
- Electrically operated double entrance gate with private driveway
- Spacious garden shed annex, work shed, equipped with electricity and water
- Barn for animals with adjoining meadow, equipped with electric water boiler.
- Storage for firewood
Sparrenlaan 1, Ossendrecht, North Brabant, Netherlands
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need