Listed Canal Faced Apartment
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Over 50 Years Old
- QC Approved Listing
Property descriptionSpacious, beautifully finished apartment with outstanding views over the delightful and much admired Oude Singel canal. In a listed building with a living area of approximately 96 m², two bedrooms (possible to create a third bedroom) and two storage rooms (inside and on the ground floor)The location is in the heart of the city centre, with all conceivable amenities nearby. The apartment is in good condition and ready to move into!
Entrance into the impressive monumental hall with marble tiles. Access via the stairs to the apartment on the second floor.
Access to the various areas from the lobby. The spacious living room at the front of the apartment has high ceilings and characterful original wooden beams. The three large windows provide a plenty of light and beautiful views over the Marekerk, Hartebrugkerk and the centre of Leiden. A staircase in the living room leads to the third floor, with a spacious bedroom and a separate storage room with connections for the washing machine and dryer. Next to the living room is the corner kitchen with various built-in appliances. The window between the living room and the kitchen creates a light and open atmosphere.
Access to the separate toilet, bathroom and spacious bedroom at the rear of the apartment through a step in the lobby. By installing a partition wall, an extra bedroom ccould easily be created.
The apartment is ideally located on the popular Oude Singel canal in the centre of Leiden. It is in the quiet part, but the entire city’s amenities are within easy walking distance. A supermarket is just around the corner. The Schouwburg (oldest theatre in NL) is located on the other side of the canal and all shops and restaurants are within easy reach. Leiden Central is a 5-minutes walk away.
- Spacious apartment (approximately 96 m²) with 2 (possibility of 3) bedrooms
- An indoor storage room on the first floor and a separate storage room on the ground floor, ideal for storing bicycles
- Completely renovated in 2014
- National monument located in the centre of the city with beautiful views over the city;
- Beautiful monumental entrance and characterful beamed ceilings in the apartment
- All amenities within walking distance
- Annual lease payments surrendered up to 2072
- Healthy VvE (owners association), service costs € 160.06 per month including advance payment for water.
- Parking permit €47.15 quarterly
Oude Singel 86 E, Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need