- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Private Parking
- Garden View
- 0.42 acres
- 80 sq. m master suite with fireplace and a large closet
- 2 lounges with fireplaces and natural light
- Kitchen with island open to dining area
- 13m long exotic wood pergola
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
House with 13m swimming pool, barbecue, kitchen and leisure area.
Independent construction of 70 sq. m with short-term let authorisation consisting of:
- Lounge with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms
- Outside terrace
- Air conditioning.
Stable for 6 horses as mentioned in US site 'Stable & Style' - the most beautiful stables in the world, consisting of:
- 3 spaces for preparation: shower, solarium and barn for 50 bales of straw.
10 hectares of land approved for biological farming. Plans to plant 200 cork oaks. Agricultural and gardening tools are included.
Features and Technical:
- 60x22 m riding arena with 'Ebb & Flow'
- Underground well for collecting rainwater
- Fibre optics
- Mains water, well and borehole
- Three-phase electrical installation, 20A underground cable and 40kW capacity
- Alarm with CCTV
- Fences treated with silicone
- Drop-by-drop irrigation system for all trees.
garden tools are included in the sale.
The village of Arraiolos is famous for its tapestry.
Just 1 hour from Lisbon and 20 minutes from Évora and with access to supermarkets, services, pharmacies and banks.
This is the country of castles. Almost every place on a hill has a castle or a fortress. They are all within vision of each other, which facilitated communication.
There are several beautiful sites with water in the surroundings. We mention Maranhão lake and Divor lake and the river beaches of Mora and Fronteira. A bit further away is the big artificial lake of Alqueva. Very close by is the little river of Divor with its rapids. It is a well hidden secret, difficult to find.
The surroundings offer ample opportunities for cycling and walking. The area is relatively flat with enough height difference to provide a challenge to the sportive cyclist, but flat enough to keep it pleasant for the recreational cyclist
The Alentejo is also a wine producing region with a long tradition, with wines that will surprise you for th
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need