- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 0.69 acres
- Leisure Facilities
- New Build
- Swimming Pool
- Utility Room
- Private Parking
- Garden View
- Mountain View
This wonderful property offers 909.29 sq m of living space over three floor and is set on a plot of 2,800 sq m.
The property comprises on the ground floor a bedroom suite, utility room, storage areas, garage and lift to other floors.
On the first floor there is a living room, open plan kitchen with pantry, dining room, a guest bathroom, four bedroom suites, spacious terrace and numerous balconies. There is also the glass sided swimming pool on this level with spectacular views.
The second floor has the main suite with a living area, spa and balcony.
- House with planning permission on the right bank of the River Douro
- Bathroom: Roca fixtures, heated towel rails and hydro-massage bath
- Fully-equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Central vacuuming
- Automatically-watered garden
- Tank to collect rainwater
- Solar panels
- Alarm system
- Electric gates
- Video entry
- High-security outer doors
- Floors with oak finish and cork insulation
- Full-height window frames with double-glazed thermal windows
- Air conditioning
- Fireplaces and wood stove
- Electric blinds
- Automatic air exchange system
- Smart home
- Spa with 6-person hot tub
- Internal lift with 2 doors
- Outdoor barbecue with oven and grill
- Panoramic deck at the top of the property with a leisure area
It is still possible to make changes to the design and there is the option to buy a turnkey project including the interior decoration.
As an investment, it fits with the new Golden Visa policy, which will consider the areas of the country's interior. Given its location and characteristics, it also has great potential to be considered as a profitable investment in the international holiday home rental market.
The land is in a prime location in the middle of nature with unobstructed views over the River Douro.
The property is in Baião, the municipality with the highest percentage of green area and forest in the whole Porto district, and is close to natural areas of rare beauty such as Serra da Aboboreira, Serra do Marão, Serra do Castelo de Matos and the Douro, Teixeira and Ovil rivers.
It is 60 minutes from Porto airport, with easy access to the quayside on the River Douro and the train station.
Please note all distances and measurements are approximate and for security reasons, are not representative of the exact location of the property. For more information on the precise location of the property and its surrounding area, please contact the listed Property Adviser.
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need