Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- Security System
- 3 Fireplaces
- Granite Countertops
- Wood Burning
- Staff Quarters
- QC Approved Listing
Property descriptionFor the young at heart, a special home oozing charm and character.3 Bed House plus Cottage for sale in Bryanston.
For the young at heart, a special home oozing charm and character with a gorgeous garden chock full of intriguing plantings and beautiful established trees. Lovely patio seating area with braai and el fresco dining area under a vined pergola, sparkling pool, the sounds of water and bird song. Including an income earning cottage/granny flat and conveniently located close to all amenities.
• Lounge with cosy wood-burning, closed combustion fireplace
• Second lounge with closed combustion fireplace, open to the kitchen and to a delightful patio dining area for outdoor al fresco meals
• Separate dining room
• Large granite kitchen with electric hob and eye level oven
• Separate scullery with room for two appliances
• L-shaped covered patio overlooking the tranquil garden and pool with water feature
• Braai with granite prep counter
• Main en suite bedroom with dressing area and newly renovated bathroom
• 2 further bedrooms, one used as a work-from-home office
• Tastefully renovated second bathroom
• Flatlet with its own entrance consisting of lounge with kitchenette and delightful secluded patio as well as a separate bedroom and full bathroom.
• Double garage and a covered carport for the cottage
• Staff accommodation
• Solar geysers for main house and the staff rooms and normal geyser with its own meter for the flatlet
Situated close to the Bryandale Shopping Centre, Virgin Active, Bryandale School, Breschia House, St Stithians, with easy access onto the M1 highway.
Stand size: 2351sqm; Rates: +-R3,000 p/m
Yours to own and enjoy.
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need