2 Apartments For Sale In Finca Cortesin, Casares, Malaga Spain
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Garden View
- Mountain View
- Sea View
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Gated Community
- Communal Gardens
- Private Parking/Garage
Property descriptionNew luxury apartments perfectly located within the prestigious and exclusive Finca Cortesin resort considered one of the best in Europe. It includes a five-star hotel, a luxurious spa with many services, tennis and paddle courts, a golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, an exclusive boutique area, an exquisite variety of restaurants including a Michelin star and a spectacular beach club minutes from the hotel complex. Privileged location surrounded by nature and close to the places of interest on the Costa del Sol, including the ports of Sotogrande and Puerto Banús.
Located in a small complex of 35 units of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments this property consists of a spacious living room with integrated kitchen and central island and a pantry, with access to the beautiful partially covered terrace of more than 55 m2. It also has a practical laundry room. two ensuite bedrooms with access to the front terrace complete the apartment. The master suite has a dressing room.
The design and quality is exceptional and some of the specifications include travertine marble, kitchen finishes in oak, Iroko or similar material with central island and Neff appliances or similar, 2 parking spaces and storage, Daikin air conditioning, solar energy in each building, hot water heating in main areas, domotic, alarm connected to security center, and 24-hour security service.
Delivery is estimated approximately for autumn 2022.
Payment schedule: ¤ 30,000 as a reservation, upon signing the private contract 30% upon obtaining the Works License, the rest, 70% con completion.
Finca Cortesin, Casares, Malaga, Casares, Malaga, Spain
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need