Apartments For Sale In La Tercia,spain
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- A splendid sized second floor apartment on a fine golf resort
- Only some 15 minutes from San Javier Airport & Mar Menor
- Excellent specification with air conditioning & double glazing
- Lift access to top floor providing added security & best views
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- range of appliances
- shower room with bidet
- Spacious balcony off living room
- terrace/laundry off kitchen
- Fully furnished
- Sky TV and central vacuum cleaning system
- Numerous on site sporting and leisure facilities for all ages
Property descriptionThis five year old property occupies a corner position on the second (top) floor of a three storey building and is accessed by passenger lift or stairs. The main entrance door is fitted with a high specification locking device.
The well proportioned apartment provides excellent accommodation with an internal floor area of 74 m (796.5 square feet). The terrace and laundry off the kitchen adds a further 3.7 m (40 square feet), whilst the main balcony off the living room has an area of 6.5 m (70 square feet), making a total combined floor area of 84.2 m or 906 square feet.
The entrance door opens into the living room, from where there is an opening to the inner hallway, whilst double glazed patio doors lead to the balcony. There is a good sized dining area at one end of the room and, from here, a door leads into the kitchen.
The well fitted kitchen includes a range of wall and floor cupboards with granite work tops, built-in oven with ceramic hob having extractor fan over and fridge-freezer. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are included, as are the toaster and electric jug-kettle.
All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom includes a double bed and each of the other two bedrooms has twin beds. High quality sanitary ware and taps feature in the bathrooms and both the en suite and the second bathroom, a shower room, include a bidet.
With the exception of the bathrooms, there is hot and cold air conditioning throughout and all windows are double glazed. All floors are finished in marble and the kitchen and bathrooms have tiled walls.
The property is for sale fully furnished to include Sky television, whilst the central vacuum cleaning system is an unusual and beneficial feature. The motor for this is located on the laundry terrace off the kitchen, which also houses the boiler and the washing machine.
EXCELLENT ON SITE SPORT & LEISURE FACILITIES
The nearby open grassed area incorporates a communal swimming pool. The resort includes a 9 hole golf course and the Aquatic Driving Range is understood to be the only one of its kind in Spain. Tennis courts and a clubhouse are also available for use by residents.
The resort boats a superb sports complex which includes a five-a-side football pitch, bowling green, basketball court, tennis courts and a boules area, all of which are a few minutes walk from the apartment. Cycle paths are laid out throughout the resort.
For young children, there are many safe play areas located around the resort, with slides, swings and climbing frames.
Residents have the use of the clubhouse and, from its terrace, there are spectacular views across the golf course to the Carrascoy Mountains. A Spar shop is also located on the resort.
PLACES TO VISIT OUTSIDE THE RESORT
For the golf enthusiast, this is a great place to stay, having easy access to many other golf courses in the area, including such well known names as Roda, Campoamor, El Valle, La Torre, Mosa Trajectum, Mar Menor and, of course, the famous La Manga course.
For beach lovers, there are miles of beautiful golden sandy beaches along the Costa Calida and the warm waters of the Mar Menor are very safe for bathing.
The exclusive resort of Los Alcazares, a 15 minute drive from the resort, is a popular destination for the Spanish and boasts several beautiful beaches along its five mile stretch, whilst he beach at Los Narejos is one of only five beaches in Spain to have been awarded the Q mark for quality. There is a vast choice of bars and restaurants in Los Alcazares.
San Pedro del Pinatar also has a good selection of bars, shops and restaurants. It boasts an excellent marina which is ideal for the water sport enthusiast, as activities include sailing, jet skiing, scuba diving and windsurfing. There is also a nature reserve on the salt flats, famous for its flamingos.
Only twenty minutes inland from La Tercia is the beautiful, historic capital of the region, Murcia. This vibrant city has everything history, architecture, bars, restaurants, nightlife and designer shopping!
1. These details are provided and intended as a general guide only and do not form a contract or any part of a contract. Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice. The final sale price may vary due to currency exchange fluctuations.
2. Please be aware that, if you print off these details entirely, they will include the full Disclaimer which covers numerous points, some of which may not be relevant to this property and which can be viewed by clicking on Disclaimer at the foot of this page. To avoid this, print the pages of the actual property details individually, but it will then be assumed that you have read and are aware of the complete Disclaimer.
La Tercia, Murcia inland, Spain
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need