House For Sale In Pinoso,spain
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- Recently built to high standard by English builder
- Central heating
- double glazing and security grills
- Open plan lounge/dining room with log fire and TV
- Large fitted kitchen with range of built in appliances
- Terraces at each end linked by a large patio area
- Swimming pool with cover & outside shower area
- Landscaped grounds
- electric gates
- Fully furnished and with 10 year builders guarantee
- Magnificent views over the surrounding countryside
- 45 minutes from Alicante airport
- 10 mins to Pinoso
Property descriptionThe property is centrally heated throughout and has double glazing to all windows, all of which are fitted with external shutters and fly nets.
The entrance door leads into the hall, from where an open archway gives access to the superbly proportioned lounge, with an area of 37.6 m2 (405 square feet). There are two sets of patio doors leading to the garden and pool area, an open log fire, electric radiators and satellite television.
The large dining kitchen is fully fitted with quality units and granite worktops. Complementing the generous storage cupboards are the built in appliances comprising washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven and ceramic hob.
The three double bedrooms all have fitted wardrobes and the large master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bathroom is located between the second and third bedrooms.
Security has not been overlooked and the fenced plot and electrically operated entrance gates are complemented by the security system to the villa, whilst external security grills are fitted to all windows.
Outside is the swimming pool measuring 8m x 4m with a pool cover and set in beautifully landscaped gardens, which include olive and almond trees. Two large terraces, one at each end, are linked by a large patio area which encompasses the pool. A gazebo, barbeque area, outside shower area and external lighting complete the picture, not forgetting the stunning views.
The property is in excellent new condition and comes complete with all the high quality furniture and furnishings.
In spite of its tranquil setting, the property is not remote and the local bar and restaurants are situated close by. The attractive town of Pinoso is a drive of around 10 minutes, with Jumilla just 20 minutes away. Alicante Airport and the beaches of Santa Pola are about 45 minutes distant.
1. These details are provided and intended as a general guide only and do not form a contract or any part of a contract. Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice. The final sale price may vary due to currency exchange fluctuations.
2. Please be aware that, if you print off these details from the Investabroad Properties website, they will include the full Disclaimer which covers numerous points, some of which may not be relevant to this property and which can be viewed by clicking on Disclaimer at the foot of this page. To avoid this, print the pages of the actual property details individually, but it will then be assumed that you have read and are aware of the complete Disclaimer.
Pinoso, Alicante, Spain
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need