1851 Bloomhardt Rd, Raymond, Wa 98577
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- New Construction
- Dog Run
- 1-2 Acres
- High Tech Cabling
- Slope Side
- City / Town Street
- RV Parking
Property descriptionExperience the finest in small town living! Custom new construction on 1.7+ acres in Raymond WA, minutes from the Willapa River & Willapa Bay. Custom knotty alder cabinets, millwork & vaulted cedar ceilings frame the beautiful stone fireplace. The open chef's kitchen is the heart of the home with expansive quartz island, top-of-the-line stainless appliances, & stunning subway tile backsplash, overlooking lush territorial views. Amazing detail, including beautiful wood doors & trim, custom kitchen and bath tile, & light filled rooms with bronze windows & doors opening to an expansive rear deck with built-in outdoor kitchen & seating, & stamped concrete patio with fire pit. The stamped concrete driveway leads to the two-car garage with checkerboard vinyl tile, and extends into a private office that opens to the back of the property. Enjoy the open spaces and watch wildlife from your deck as eagles soar overhead and the local herd of elk graze in the hills above the property. Additional acreage is available adjacent to the home.
• Raymond and South Bend are two small communities of about 2800 and 1800 residents respectively. Most of the population lives outside of the incorporated cities. Highway 101 runs through both towns and is the primary transportation/tourist corridor for the west coastal areas of the United States.
• Both towns sit on the Willapa River which empties into Willapa Bay immediately south of South Bend. The Bay is the only unpolluted estuary on the west coast of the United States and produces 25% of the total Oyster production in North America.
• The area sits between the ocean beach communities of Long Beach/Ilwaco and Westport/Tokeland and is only a short drive for deep sea fishing and clam digging. Additional local recreational opportunities include river fishing for trout, steelhead, sturgeon and salmon. Hunting brings in significant visitors during the fall for both Deer and Roosevelt Elk. Kayaking has become a significant activity on the river because of the safety, multiple launch and extraction points and of course the scenery. Willapa Harbor boasts of some of the best bird watching sites on the west coast.
• The Port of Willapa Harbor offices are located between the two Cities, operates two marinas and leases property to multiple water dependent tenants. The Port also was the first to approve Marijuana operations on Port property. They have secured several tenants that are already in full operation.
• Both Raymond and South Bend have received multiple grants to build several docks and mooring facilities (Which are completed) along a five mile stretch of the river to entice tourism and recreational activities. In addition, they have a significant trail system that runs along the waterfront from Raymond and South Bend that ties together the docks along with wildlife sculptures and kiosks describing the area’s history and wildlife. (These projects were also sponsored through Washington State Parks)
• The community has done an incredible job of transitioning from a logging/mill town to what is today. The two Cities just completed a new 20-million-dollar sewer/storm water treatment plant and continue to rebuild their sidewalks, streets and new decorative street lights. Although we don’t need it local “Political Will” is pro development and in place. Willapa Harbor Golf Course
• Additional Acreage:
2 Additional parcels available abutting the Custom Craftsman:
• 1-10 acre parcel to the North and East; 1-21 acre parcel to the South and East
• City Cable and Water installed for two additional building sites
• Multiple building sites with stunning sunsets and views of the South Fork of the Willapa River and surrounding area
• Approximately 7 acres of 50-90 year old timber; Approximately 24 acres planted with 7,000 Douglas fir reproduction
1851 Bloomhardt Rd , Raymond, Washington, United States
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need