The 410ft historic Crown building located at 5th Avenue and 57th Street is being carefully restored while the interiors are being re-imagined by architect Jean-Michel Gathy of Denniston, an Aman collaborator for more than 20 years.
The private residences will sit above the 83 guest room hotel and feature unique floor plans many with private terraces and infinity pools. Aman New York Residents will enjoy all of the services and conveniences offered by the hotel along with a wealth of amenities including Aman Club Membership and preferred access to the 25,000 sq ft Spa set over three floors, 7,000 sq ft of outdoor dining and entertainment space, a Jazz Club, a Private Aman Club and Cigar Lounge.
- A Team of dedicated Aman Staff 24/7
- Residents enjoy Aman Club Membership
- Preferred Access to the 25,000 square foot Spa set over three floors
- Extensive treatment facilities including two spa houses
- Hot and cold plunge pools, hydro massage pools
- Russian Banya and Moroccan Hammam
- 67 ft indoor swimming pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 7,000 sq ft of year-round alfresco dining and entertainment with views of Central Park with fireplaces and water features
- Two world class restaurants, Nama and Arva, as well as The Wine Room
- Members only The Aman Club
Situated in the heart of Manhattan at the crossroads of Fifth Avenue and 57th Street, overlooking Central Park, Aman New York occupies the iconic Crown Building.
Please note all distances and measurements are approximate and for security reasons, are not representative of the exact location of the property. For more information on the precise location of the property and its surrounding area, please contact the listed Property Adviser.
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need