Modern Luxury On 28th Street
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 15 Second Property Clip
- Video QC Approved Listing
- QC Approved Listing
- eGallery Listing
Property descriptionA magnificent new construction collaboration between award-winning architect John Lum, award-winning designer Kristin Ricco, and RA Squared development, 653 28th Street clearly redefines the pinnacle for luxury modern design and development in San Francisco. This spectacular property offers an amazing blend of seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces, a highly coveted floor plan, dramatic city and bay views, elevated technology features, and is tailored with the finest materials from all over the world. Spanning four levels, this gorgeous home features a flexible floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 6 baths, spacious entertaining spaces, two separate family rooms with an in-law/ADU, incredible connection to outdoor living areas, and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic city and bay views. This home is wonderfully perched in Noe Valley, offering gorgeous city vistas paired with excellent access to the neighborhood lifestyle of parks, restaurants, and boutiques.Features:
· Incredible architecture designed by John Lum, including a sleek modern façade with bay window wrapped in shou sugi ban treated wood, accented by Fleetwood windows and limestone cladding.
· Dramatic living room with soaring vaulted ceilings, spacious seating area, beautiful city views from corner window with mitered edge glass, walk-out patio, and separate dining area highlighted by backdrop feature wall wrapped with Phillip Jefferies wallpaper from France.
· Exquisite chef’s kitchen with custom Shinnoki oak cabinets, beautiful honed calacatta borghini marble counters, backsplash, and breakfast bar with waterfall edges, hand blown glass pendant lights from Europe, Gaggneau suite of appliances including 42” refrigerator/freezer combo, and separate wine column refrigerator.
· Attached family room with 5’ linear gas burning fireplace recessed into wall finished with Venetian plaster, and an incredible wall of accordion glass doors by Fleetwood that open to an ipe deck with custom built-in bbq, and direct access to the main level garden.
· Top floor air conditioned bedroom level features three bedrooms including the primary suite with a wall of windows showcasing spectacular city and bay views, corner window with mitered edge, double closets with organizers, primary bathroom with dual sink vanity, Graff fixtures, large double head shower and steam room, marble and stone finishes, and Toto washlet. Additional guest bedrooms with excellent views, vibrant natural light, and connected “jack and jill” bathroom.
· Lower level spectacular media room/2nd family room with second prep kitchen/wet bar, wall of Fleetwood accordion glass doors that open to a walk out ipe deck, corner custom built-in seating with fire pit, and surrounded by walls of limestone.
· Two additional bedrooms, both en-suite, including a second primary suite with a beautiful custom tiled bath, “wet room” shower with stand-alone tub, and walnut dual sink vanity with CaesarStone counters.
· Incredible outdoor living spaces that effortlessly flow together to create an amazing indoor/outdoor experience, including a dramatic roof deck with hot tub, fire pit, and panoramic city and bay views, main level ipe deck with built-in bbq and direct access to flat turf lawn, built-in corner seating with fire pit, and a connected lower level ipe deck with a 3rd fire pit, limestone wrapped walls, and built-in bench seating.
· Wide plank European white oak floors throughout, 9’+ high ceilings, dramatic vaulted ceiling in the living room, and custom finished 8’ doors.
· Technology features are radiant heat throughout, LeGrande light switches, LED lights, CCTV cameras with remote monitoring, CAT6 and fiber optic wiring with 1GB fiber optic broadband available through Sonic, built-in speakers and media room with 5.1 surround capability, select windows wired for motorized shades, two Savant door stations, and EV car chargers.
653 28th St, San Francisco, California, United States
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need