Triple Creek Ranch
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- Hobby Farm
- Farm / Ranch / Plantation
- Pond on Lot
- Municipal Water
- Outdoor Activities
- Investment Ranch
- Estate Ranch
- Recreational Ranch
- Farm / Ranch
- Farm & Ranch
- Lake & Stream
Property descriptionAbout Triple Creek Ranch:
Triple Creek Ranch is approximately 192 acres located in Rusk County, Texas. This beautiful East Texas property is about 2 miles southwest of Henderson and is close to Tyler, Longview, Kilgore, Jacksonville and Nacogdoches. Triple Creek is a well-balanced combination cattle ranching, hunting, or recreational property. The ranch has an eight- acre trophy bass fishing lake with the perfect build site for a home on the hill overlooking the water. County road frontage on two sides of the property allow for easy access and electric and water are available. The ranch has a mixture of rolling pasture with hardwood and pine bottoms along the three spring fed creeks on the property. Whitetail deer, hogs, ducks, dove, and some turkey move throughout the ranch and make for excellent hunting.
• Perimeter fencing
• Good road system
• 192 +/- acres
• Rolling pasture with excellent grazing
• Great hay production
• Primary grasses include Bahiagrass, Bermuda, Fescue, and Johnson, together with some Burr clover
• Mature planted pine, and forested hardwood bottoms that include post oak, blackjack, with some hickory found in the uplands, and white oak, red oak, ash, walnut, mulberry, ironwood, gum, elm, beech, and dogwood that grow abundantly in the low-lying areas.
• Whitetail deer
• 8 -acre bass fishing lake (lake size could be increased by raising dam 2 ft)
• 1-acre pond
• 3 spring fed creeks provide year-round water for cattle and wildlife.
• County water available at the road
This Ranch is being offered For Sale and is Exclusively Listed by Watkins Ranch Group of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty. Please contact Asher Watkins.
Buyers Broker must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If the condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the Listing Broker. Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds prior to a scheduled showing.
00001 CR 438, Henderson, Texas, United States
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need