Chalet, Montriond, France
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 4 bedrooms
- Spacious chalet
- terrace and balcony
- Large and bright rooms
- Split across three levels
- Quick access to Portes du Soleil ski domain
Property descriptionSuperb chalet in L’Elé, Montriond
In Montriond, this chalet is located in the sought after area of L’Elé. Within close proximity to Morzine centre, which is only 15 minutes walk, or accessible with the free bus. This area enjoys a great sunshine and a panoramic view of Pleney slopes, Mont Chéry, and the beautiful sunset set over Roc d’Enfer.
Montriond village has a few shops (little market, bar, restaurant, ski-shop), it is very close to Morzine, and has its own ski lifts for a quick access to Portes du Soleil ski domain.
This chalet has been built in 2017 on a 709m² land. It offers large and bright rooms, with large windows to enjoy the view.
The entrance is on the top floor, it is laid out on 3 floors as follows:
- A large entrance with storage
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with central island, open on the living-dining area, and a large South West exposed terrace
- 1 en suite bedroom
Garden level :
- 3 bedroom (1 with en suite)
- 1 bathroom and separate toilets
- 1 dressing room (which can be converted into an additional bathroom)
The 3 bedroom and dressing room of this level all have access to the closed garden.
Beautiful recent build, where inside and outdoors areas are both optimized for a great family residence.
It is possible to extend the chalet, or build another one below.
Ref 3618, Chalet, Montriond, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need