Mansion For Sale In St-jean-de-cole,france
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 8 bedrooms
- MASTER HOUSE - OUTBUILDINGS
- 13 ROOMS
- 345 m2 living space
- 12776 m2 land surface
Property descriptionFOR SALE - DORDOGNE - SAINT JEAN DE CLE - Manor house of 345 m, restored in the 90s on ancient bases (tower of the XVI th century) without losing its original soul (beautifully preserved original features). Stunning views of the rolling countryside around Saint-Jean de Cle and the valley of the Cle, on two levels it has 8 bedrooms, a living room of 56 m and a dining room.
Nice garden with a swimming pool, an orchard, outbuildings and a garage.
On the ground floor:
- Overlooking the courtyard, entrance hall of 25m. Terracotta floor, cupboards, corridor, and elm wood staircase leading to the 1st floor.
- Living room of 56 m with a magnificent view on the countryside. Terracotta floor, exposed beams.
- Dining room of 39 m with a beautiful old stone fireplace.
- Kitchen of 28 m also with a beautiful old fireplace.
- Store room of 13 m
- Bedroom of 20 m and its bathroom.
First floor :
- Landing and corridor and billiard room, all on approximately 28m
- 7 Bedroooms from 10 to 29m. Several ones have cupboards. In the largest room, remarkable 15th century fireplace
- 2 bathroom
- Independent toilet.
Outbuilding of about 30m (on the ground). The exteriors have been restored and the interior remains to be converted into an independent apartment or studio.
Open grange perpendicular to the house.
Recent garage for 2 cars 100m from the house.
12 776 m garden in dominant position and with a nice panoramic view.
Swimming pool and orchard.
Facing South and West.
The property is close to Saint Jean de Cle, voted one of the most beautiful villages in France.
7 km from the town of Thiviers with all the shops, schools and college.
40km from Prigueux
2 hours from Bordeaux
For more information on this property, please visit our website www.groupe-mercure.fr
st-jean-de-cole, Aquitaine, France
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need