Umbria - Rural Complex For Sale In Umbertide
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 11 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
Property descriptionNestled in a panoramic hilly position among the hills of the green Umbria, we find this finely restored rural hamlet surrounded by oak trees and olive groves. This area is really evocative both for the fascination of the natural setting and the suggestion that those medieval hamlets give to everyone that reaches this place.
A few km from here we find the lovely Umbertide and at about 1 hour by car we reach Perugia, Gubbio, Citt di Castello, Sansepolcro, Cortona, Arezzo, Todi, Spello, Assisi and the Trasimeno Lake. As for Tuscany, Florence and Siena can be reached with a short travel by car.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The farmhouse N1 (172 sqm 1,851 sqft) is currently inhabited by the owners and is laid over two floors:
- Ground floor: entrance room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and closet;
- First floor: studio, two bedrooms with bathroom and wardrobe.
The farmhouse N2 (278 sqm 2,991 sqft), dating back to the 18th century, is laid over three floors:
- Ground floor: kitchen with dining room, living room, bedroom and bathroom;
- First floor: kitchen with dining room, closet, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Second floor: living room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
The old 14th-century mill (107 sqm 1,151 sqft) has been converted into a house and is currently lad over two floors:
- Ground floor: kitchen with dining room and living room, bedroom with bathroom and closet;
- First floor: living room, bedroom and bathroom.
The garden with fruit trees and Mediterranean plants has been perfectly landscaped and a beautiful pool with infinitive edge and solarium has been set on a wonderful position with view on the houses and the surrounding landscape.
The land included in the property measures approximately 1.0 hectare.
-, Umbertide, Perugia, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need