Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 4 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Guest Suite
- Granite Countertops
- Security System
- Wine Cellar
- Staff Quarters
- 3 Car Garage
- 1 Fireplace
- QC Approved Listing
Property descriptionUniversal, modern home. Build completed in September 2017. Architecture & build by Troy Cotterell.Offering multigenerational open-planned living, a family & entertainer’s paradise! The home is a U-shape which fully opens up with large sliding doors onto exquisite living space, overlooking the beautiful Glendower Golf Course. Gives a feeling of indoor/outdoor of living. It’s just like living on a resort with no neighbors.
• State of the art perimeter security system with full CCTV system, electric fencing & beams.
• CAT-6 network cabling throughout the house.
• Built-in USB power points in all bedrooms.
• Energy-saving LED lighting throughout the house.
• 2 solar geysers for the main house.
• Solar-heated pool.
• Underground rain-water storage tanks.
• Double glazing tinted glass throughout the house. Low-E glass in certain areas to create energy efficiency.
• Extra-large sliding doors with state-of-the-art engineered rollers which offer smooth open & closing of the doors.
• High ceilings with shadow line finish.
• Ceiling boxed-in curtain rails.
• Top of the range FinFloor oak laminate flooring throughout the house.
• Granite tops in kitchen, scullery, braai area, bar, bathrooms & all reception areas.
• All reception areas have built-in floating furniture.
• All head boards, floating side-tables are built-in with oak & white finishes.
• All bathroom finishes by Eurotrend.
• Giberet flushing units throughout the house.
• Plumbed-in gas system.
Wooden venetian blinds
All built-in cabinetry
Smeg fridge/freezer. Smeg Dishwasher. Smeg Washing Machine. Smeg Tumble Dryer. Bibo plumbed-in water filter machine. Devialet Sound System. 3 Bar Fridges. Televisions. TV distribution System & Surround Sound. Wi-Fi. 2 Bubble Chairs in in Bedroom 2 & 3. (These items would be considered for sale, strictly on a separate contact)
Dunvegan Security Village (DSV):
The DSV is the biggest boomed-off residential estate in Gauteng, managed by CAP Security.
DSV corporate body funds a gardening service that maintains the streets & gardens in the estate.
Dunvegan is the friendliest neighborhood with 2 family parks inside the boom that are used on a daily basis. There is often live music in the park with families picnicking & enjoying time together. This is an active community exercising within the suburb, where kids still ride bicycles & skateboard in the streets. DSV also offers tennis court facilities, yoga in the park & so much more.
Dunvegan is centrally located with close access to Joburg’s top private schools and the N3, N12 & M1.
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need