Fantastic Tudor In A Prime Location!
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Over 50 Years Old
- Garbage Disposal
- Range / Oven
- Jogging / Biking Path
- Stall Shower
- Tub and Shower
- Central A/C
Property descriptionWelcome to this appealing Tudor home in an amazing location just 1 block from the conveniences of the 9th & Colorado development! This 4-bedroom, 3-bath home offers 1,687 square feet of living space with a finished basement, private yard, and a 2-car detached garage. You will find many updates and original charming features throughout, such as, solid hardwood floors, custom built-ins, updated kitchen and bathrooms. The open floor plan is perfect for hosting friends and family while providing great livability. An abundance of dining, bars, and shops are just a block away! Enjoy shopping at Trader Joe’s, grabbing coffee at Starbucks, endless options for dining, catching a movie at the new AMC Theater, and so much more! This home is in close proximity to Cherry Creek Mall, the Denver Zoo, City Park Golf Course, and 20 minutes to DIA.· Situated on a tree-lined street, this Tudor home sits up high from the street, with a lush green lawn.
· The spacious and bright living room receives plenty of sunlight through the west facing picture window. Custom built-ins surround the wood burning fireplace accented with beautiful tile.
· A lovely dining room flows from the living room and features an original built-in buffet and large east facing picture window.
· The main floor primary suite offers a wonderfully updated ¾ bath, with walk-in shower highlighted with contemporary tile, and brushed bronze finishes.
· Enjoy cooking in your modern kitchen! Features include Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel appliances, that include a 4-burner gas range, and built-in microwave; 42” Cherry glazed Double Shaker cabinets, stylish glass coated tile backsplash, pendent lighting and slab granite countertops.
· The main floor is completed by a secondary bedroom and updated full bath.
· Adding more living space, you will find 2 non-conforming bedrooms in the finished basement, an updated ¾ bath, flex space, and laundry room.
· The fully enclosed backyard provides privacy, and a storage shed for your gardening tools. Another highlight is the 2-car detached garage and long driveway giving lots of off-street parking.
848 Harrison Street, Denver, Colorado, United States
Colorado , Greenwood Village , 80111
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need