Tuscany - Wine Estate For Sale In Siena, Organic Wine And Oil
Property featuresEmail AgentEmail Agent
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Property descriptionIn Tuscany, in the province of Siena, organic farm estate with 61 ha (151 ac) of land: 11 ha (27 ac) of vineyard, 5 ha (12 ac) of olive tree grove, 35 ha (89 ac) of forest and 10 ha (25 ac) of arable land.
The estate is located in a wonderful position, fully immersed in green at 2 km from a town with amenities and close to several of the most beautiful villages of Italy: Siena (28km), Montalcino (36km), Pienza (49km), San Gimignano (64km), Volterra (66km), Montepulciano (63km), Arezzo (93km) and Florence (94km).
The closest airport is Firenze Peretola, located at 103 km of distance, while the airports of Roma Fiumicino e Roma Ciampino are respectively 229 and 266 km away.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The building N1 (1140 sqm - 12,278 sqft) is composed as follows.
- Ground floor: studios, cellar, wine fermentation local, wine-bottling room, barriques room, storage room, bathroom and local for grapes dumping;
- First floor: apartment made up of kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and terraces.
The building N2 (123 sqm - 1,326 sqft) is a single space intended as a warehouse for tools and machines.
The property is completed by two annexes measuring 46 and 30 sqm (495 and 323 sqft), built with local stone and both intended for residential purposes. They both boast one bedroom and one bathroom.
STATE AND FINISHES
The farm was established in 2001, with the first grape harvest taking place in 2012. The farm is provided with machines and a fully equipped cellar.
The property is surrounded by 61.0 hectares of land split among 11.0 ha of vineyard, 5.0 ha of olive grove, 35.0 ha of woodland and 10.0 ha of agricultural land. The 11.0 ha of vineyards are fitted with an irrigation system. The harvest takes place in the first half of October with Sangiovese and Merlot, and keeps going at the end of the month with the Cabernet Sauvignon. The olive grove has a single cultivar (Frantoio).
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
- Vineyard surface: 11.0 hectares
- Varieties: Sangiovese Grosso (50%), Merlot (25%) e Cabernet Sauvignon (25%)
- Altitude: 440 - 480 m asl
- Density: 5.400 vines / ha
- Exposure: south-east
- Training: Guyot, pruned-spur cordon-trained
- Terrain composition: clayish-sandy
- Yearly production: ca. 60.000 bottles
- Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Sangiovese
- Rosso Toscano IGT (Bio): 60% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rosso Toscano IGT (Bio): 100 % Sangiovese
- Rosso Toscano IGT (Bio): 100 % Merlot
USE AND POTENTIAL USES
This biological farm produces wine, grappa and extra-virgin olive oil.
It is entirely possible to build another building for a total 345 sqm (3,713 sqft), distributed into two apartments, and to add 2.0 ha (5.0 ac) of vineyard, thus increasing wine production.
-, Siena, Italy
Fill out the form below to contact the agent for any further information you may need