Take our fantastic double issue home with you for Christmas
Our Christmas double issue, out on Wednesday 16th December and on sale for two weeks until December 29, is now an institution. Make sure you get your copy and take it home for Christmas, because it’s crammed with great articles, quizzes and festive cheer.
Inside this issue
- Jonathan Self recalls the best lines from much-loved TV sitcoms
- Our fiendish big crossword
- Following exhaustive debate, Country Life presents the best books of the past 100 years, plus succinct plot outlines, decade by decade.
- Guess the property price: Guess the price of properties advertised in Country Life since 1985
- The spectacular restoration of the stained-glass windows in Lichfield Cathedral
- Kit Hesketh-Harvey negotiates the diplomatic minefield that is the giving of Christmas presents
- Are you sharp as a carving knife or dulled by the sherry? Test yourself with our great big Editor’s Christmas quiz
- Katy Birchall goes in search of Sugar Plum Fairies backstage at the Royal Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker
Our Christmas double issue also comes with Country Life’s beautiful Travel magazine – find out all the best places to go in 2016 as we guide to across the globe.
Plus much, much more. You are going to hope you’re snowed in so you can read it all and test your friends and family this Christmas