1. Cloud forming in the foothills of the Rockies or is the explanation more cheesy?
2. An autumnal scene on the River Danube perhaps, or will a nod and a wink give it away?
3. A wheat prairie in the American Midwest or do you know the plain truth?
4. Time to get out the rum punch or would that just be silly?
5. Downtown Detroit or even somewhere in East India?
6. Can this Cold War Eastern Bloc scene really be in the garden of England?
7. The frozen wastes of the Arctic tundra or somewhere closer to home?
8. A cue to relax far from the hustle of Tokyo
9. Gallic imperial elegance in the Loire Valley-or did the French invade after all?
10. If it’s the Amalfi coast, why do they like daffodils?
11. A noble statement by a proud maharajah, or something more modern in a place that sounds like a home for leg joints?
1. Cheddar Gorge, Somerset
2. Winkworth Arboretum, Surrey
3. Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire
4. Tresco, Isles of Scilly
5. East India DLR station, looking towards Canary Wharf, Docklands, London
6. Dungeness Power Station, Kent
7. Rannoch Moor, Lochaber, Scotland
8. Japanese Garden, Kew Royal Botanical Gardens, London
9. Waddeson Manor, Buckinghamshire
10. Portmeirion, Wales
11. Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Temple, Neasden, London
* For more country features like this every week, subscribe and save