Keith Hall House is an impressive conversion of a Grade A listed Z plan castle dating from the 16th century. At one time the seat of the Earl of Kintore, the building is a fine example of the Renaissance style.
The property has four storeys accessed by a wide spiral staircase and the showpiece is the magnificent drawing room with its wood paneling, fireplace and intricate ceiling.
Accommodation in total consists of:
* Ground Floor: Hall, study, cloakroom
* First floor: Drawing room, Breakfast kitchen
* Second floor: Master bedroom with bathroom suite and sauna
* Third Floor: Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
Outside is the delightful private garden with mature trees, a lawn and well-stocked beds and borders. There are also brilliant communcal policies which include a charming wooded area, while lawns sweep down to a loch which was created to the south of the property.
Keith Hall House is located just a mile from Inverurie and just 17 miles from Aberdeen.
The guide price is £675,000. For further information please contact CKD Galbraith on 01343 546362 or visit www.ckdgalbraith.co.uk.
* Follow Country Life property on Twitter