The four-bedroom China House, so-called because of its 3ft deep Gothic windows inlaid with light blue china tiles, has come on the market for the first time in 50 years. It was built in stone in 1770.
A ha-ha in the garden allows the southerly views to extend out over parkland.
The house is in the village of Burton, a mile north of Lincoln, in prime Burton Hunt country (arguably the oldest hunt in the country).
For more details, visit JH Walter – Lot 7 The China House