1. Perfect size for a tea light candle or even better, a pudding. Oven, Microwave, Grill, Freezer and Dishwasher safe. Available at John Lewis, £6
2.Luxury Ladurée macaroons are made every morning in Ladurée’s “laboratory”. With each new season, Ladurée pays tribute its most famous creation by creating a new flavour. I suggest a deep red colour for valentines and they come beautifully packaged. Prices vary. Available at Harrods, Knightsbridge.
3. Funkymuffin.co.uk have a fantastic array of baking paraphernalia including a great Valentine’s section. Heart shaped biscuits are a cheap and very easy way to impress! £4.95
4. A simple and classic present. This heart shaped key fob from Aspinal is handmade from beautiful Red Jewel Calf Leather. £18
5. For the Chocolate lover: Rococo Velveteen Heart Box 1 with Mixed Ganaches
A selection of delicate square ganache truffles made with Valrhona single origin chocolates and covered in a thin layer of fine chocolate. £16
6. Timelessly tasteful, Smythson notebook. £30